Two suspects arrested in the murder of Chinx Drugz

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

QUEENS, N.Y. — Two men have been arrested in the 2015 drive-by shooting death of Lionel Pickens, a New York City rapper who performed under the name Chinx and was gunned down while he and a friend sat at a red light in Queens, police said Thursday.

Jamar Hill, 26, and Quincy Homere, 32, both of Long Island, face charges of second-degree murder, second-degree attempted murder, first-degree assault and second-degree criminal possession of a weapon in the May 17, 2015, shooting. If convicted, they each face up to 25 years to life in prison.

They are believed to have stalked their victims before shooting them, NYPD Commissioner James O'Neill said. Hill and Homere allegedly followed Pickens and his friend from a Brooklyn nightclub into Queens.

The 31-year-old rapper and a friend were sitting inside Pickens' Porsche and were stopped at a red light near Main Street and Queens Boulevard when the suspects' car pulled up, prosecutors said. A shooter in that second car opened fire, spraying bullets into Pickens' vehicle.

Pickens was shot multiple times in the torso and taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead. His friend suffered gunshot wounds to his back but survived.

Arrests made in 2015 killing of rapper Chinx

1214-chinx-rapper-suspect-murder-mug-shot-hill-4.jpg

ReasonableMatic

Daps
:leon: I am quite surprised. Who is Quincy?
Quincy Homere
QUEENS, N.Y. — An arrest has been in the 2015 drive-by shooting death of Lionel Pickens, a New York City rapper who performed under the name Chinx Drugz and was gunned down while he sat at a red light in Queens, police said Thursday.

Quincy Homere
, 32, of Long Island, faces charges of murder, attempted murder, assault and criminal possession of a weapon in the May 17, 2015, shooting.

Arrest made in 2015 killing of rapper Chinx

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Tim2520

Staying Alive
Daps
Reppin
Nyc
:whoo:Wow I thought this would go down in the long list of cold cases involving rappers. I wonder how he got caught, he probably told one of the homies who got caught up in some other shyt and traded him in for a deal. Rip chinx hopefully this can bring closure to his family