Two Titles - UFC 187: Johnson vs Cormier & Weidman vs Belfort Thread [May 23]

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That was just one part of the fight, which wasn't even that bad. I think you're putting too much emphasis on that sloppy exchange rather than looking at the fight as a whole. Just my opinion.

Fair enough. I respect you as a poster btw, no disrespect if it came across that way.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jacare getting older though. Ufc hoping to stall him out long enough for age to catch up to him. Even if he becomes the champ. He wont be the champ long. He still beats chris though. Chris has great accuracy so hes always a threat in striking.

I'm worried about Jacare's chin. TBH I don't think he can take a solid punch from Weidman, his knockout losses were pretty brutal.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Losses"?...I thought he only got knocked out once....The upkick from the first mousasi fight. And his chin was awesome in the 2nd mousasi fight. Dude seemed possessed :demonic: walking through Moose's offense

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You have too much faith in bjj friend as do the gracies, you nikkas gonna learn to respect the :king:

Look at the current title holders how many rep USA wrestling :ufdup:
Who cares. They all do jujitsu. And weidman is a jujitsu guy now. Jacare isn't a gracie. He actually takes his striking seriously and has a decent chin. Strong ash hell and will be the one taking weidman down

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
"Losses"?...I thought he only got knocked out once....The upkick from the first mousasi fight. And his chin was awesome in the 2nd mousasi fight. Dude seemed possessed :demonic: walking through Moose's offense
He lost his first fight by ko or tko

Ufc throwing the entire division at dude Hoping to keep jacaranda either of number 1 contender slot. Ufc knows jacare got this.Otherwise they would have let weidman beat his ass already

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He lost his first fight by ko or tko

Ufc throwing the entire division at dude Hoping to keep jacaranda either of number 1 contender slot. Ufc knows jacare got this.Otherwise they would have let weidman beat his ass already

It's interesting tho when I was there at the event you had a large following of brazilians only there for 1 fighter... Vitor only Vitor no one else the brazilians support their fighters and they took the trip to come from Brazil. USA chants were battling the Brazilian chants. Jacare vs Weidman would do big numbers for the brazilians and USA rivalry. But I guess if UFC wants to gain more national ground they need more USA fighters winning or keeping the belts.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It's interesting tho when I was there at the event you had a large following of brazilians only there for 1 fighter... Vitor only Vitor no one else the brazilians support their fighters and they took the trip to come to come from Brazil. USA chants were battling the Brazilian chants. Jacare vs Weidman would do bit numbers for the brazilians and USA rivalry. But I guess if UFC wants to gain more national ground they need more USA fighters winning or keeping the belts.
there is no reason why jacare should not have next.

This is the fight I've been waiting for

Time to shut @krackdagawd up once and for all :blessed:

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there is no reason why jacare should not have next.

This is the fight I've been waiting for

Time to shut @krackdagawd up once and for all :blessed:
Been saying the exact same thing I'm so pissed at how the ufc been screwing jacare. There is no doubt in my mind jacare would give weidman that work and I think weidman is a beast. Guess jacare gonna have to take the belt from rockhold in a rematch

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Been saying the exact same thing I'm so pissed at how the ufc been screwing jacare. There is no doubt in my mind jacare would give weidman that work and I think weidman is a beast. Guess jacare gonna have to take the belt from rockhold in a rematch
he should get the fight. He already put it out there like hey, Rockhold got knocked the fukk out, and im winning, stop it.