Two TNA Wrestlers Leaving After Sunday's Slammiversary?

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna...fter_Sunday_s_Slammiversary_Pay-Per-View.html

- Unless something changes, Sunday's Slammiversary pay-per-view match against James Storm will be the last TNA match for Magnus, according to Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

Nothing has been said publicly because of the pay-per-view and because Magnus will be on Wednesday's taped Impact Wrestling.

Meltzer adds it will be announced soon that Magnus, as Nick Aldis, will be working with Jeff Jarrett's Global Force Wrestling.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna/Another_TNA_Veteran_Reportedly_Leaving_Soon.html

- Brian Fritz of Sporting News reported on Twitter that James Storm is leaving TNA. Storm reportedly asked for his release and he will be gone Sunday's Slammiversary pay-per-view. We noted before that Magnus is also scheduled to leave TNA after tomorrow's event

Jeff Jarrett coming back long enough to gather some troops :ohhh:

Let the raid begin :blessed:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
He's doing way more than that tho
Its TNA with an open door policy in regards to working with other promotions. It aint that different. This failure of a minor league baseball tour is evidence enough that Jarrett is following the same program he did with TNA in its early days.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Its TNA with an open door policy in regards to working with other promotions. It aint that different. This failure of a minor league baseball tour is evidence enough that Jarrett is following the same program he did with TNA in its early days.
Can we at least wait until see the actual TV product before passing judgement? :why:

DocZulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OMFG...I remember!

I know how that feels!

It's like hearing that Darkseid guy grunting, "S E G A ". . . but then the revolution never happens.

GFW is just a life extension for TNA. Like the Sega CD add-on for the Genesis.

Sega_CD_Console.gif