Ty Dolla $ign - Campaign (Discussion Thread)

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The sound mixing sounds off at times, I don't know if it's just me. But it's alright, heard it in parts so gotta hear the whole thing. But R&B is my shyt.

I fell in love with an R&B bytch

smart-guy-happy-dance-o.gif

Am I the only one who thinks air plane mode is his best work? Wasn't really feeling Free TC. This album bangs so far tho, this could take the number one spot in his catalog. TY is turning into a superstar.
Airplane Mode was really good but Free TC >. There's songs off Airplane Mode that could easily fit in FTC.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one who thinks air plane mode is his best work? Wasn't really feeling Free TC. This album bangs so far tho, this could take the number one spot in his catalog. TY is turning into a superstar.

I wouldn't say it was his best overall (I think that's between Sign Language and Free TC, personally), but it's got some really solid tracks. The world needs a full length version of "Money Ruin Friendships" :ohlawd:

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
I wouldn't say it was his best overall (I think that's between Sign Language and Free TC, personally), but it's got some really solid tracks. The world needs a full length version of "Money Ruin Friendships" :ohlawd:

For real, best song on the album. Sign Language is good? Never got into TY till I heard blase

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
This project will easily be better than Free TC. He's gone back to what works for him which is more of a trap sound :ehh:

To this day I still say $ign Language should've been his debut album :wow:

hell fukking yeah

I fukk with Free TC but $ign Language is like the perfect Ty$ music. shyt still gets play from me.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
So this is not an official album? I don't get the difference anymore, is it that no budget is provided from the label or what?