Tyga premieres "Crazy" collaboration with Lil Wayne

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
tyga-i-am-lil-wayne.jpg

A few days ago, Tyga joined DJ Ever on Headliner Music Club’s Twitch page to play unreleased music for 1 hour.

One of the songs that T-Raww played during the live mix series was called “Crazy” and it features Lil Wayne.

You can watch Ty premiere his “Crazy” collaboration with Wayne in the video below! Are you feeling it?

Tyga Debuts Unreleased "Crazy" Song Featuring Lil Wayne [Video]

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
that shyt sounds CRACK, wow. if you told me that gym class hero's corny cousin would be a legitimate force in hip hop 12 years later i would have called you a damn lie. damn i always thought he was corny and never understood what tune, slim, and baby saw in this kid. there was the offbeat rapping on bedrock and a bunch of awkward records before his debut. then rack city and faded happened and i was legitimately impressed. him and breezy fan of a fan series furthered my view of him being a talent who ain't necessarily lyrical but understands his voice and what mood a track is asking for so he comes with a dope and original flow damn near every time to match the music

took some bumps trying to find his footing for a few years and then taste happened. now he's pretty much solidified his spot as a dope ass party rapper. i like the new single where he sampled ying yang too. salute to tyga and to YM too because if it were left to me he would have stayed unsigned. i suppose that's why they're the experts and i'm just some random nikka on the internet with opinions lol

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
that shyt sounds CRACK, wow. if you told me that gym class hero's corny cousin would be a legitimate force in hip hop 12 years later i would have called you a damn lie. damn i always thought he was corny and never understood what tune, slim, and baby saw in this kid. there was the offbeat rapping on bedrock and a bunch of awkward records before his debut. then rack city and faded happened and i was legitimately impressed. him and breezy fan of a fan series furthered my view of him being a talent who ain't necessarily lyrical but understands his voice and what mood a track is asking for so he comes with a dope and original flow damn near every time to match the music

took some bumps trying to find his footing for a few years and then taste happened. now he's pretty much solidified his spot as a dope ass party rapper. i like the new single where he sampled ying yang too. salute to tyga and to YM too because if it were left to me he would have stayed unsigned. i suppose that's why they're the experts and i'm just some random nikka on the internet with opinions lol
His debut album on YM was dope.

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps

Yea Tyga is definitely talented.