Tyga taking the hair replacement game to a new level

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
maxresdefault.jpg

:patrice: I don't think ole buddy was ever really going bald, he was just getting his hairline pushed back too far by his barber

pretty sure going viral w/that pic made him crazy insecure about it

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
:patrice: I don't think ole buddy was ever really going bald, he was just getting his hairline pushed back too far by his barber

pretty sure going viral w/that pic made him crazy insecure about it
He was balding breh ain't no way you a celebrity and you paying for someone to constantly push your hairline back. He has even addressed this

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I don't understand how nikkas like Tyga & Tory got their shiit fixed and it actually looks good. But LeBron, who has like 1 Million times their money, is still getting hair plugs from the 90s in someone's basement

:mindblown:

You sweat a lot when you're a professional athlete. It ruins the procedure.

When Lebron retires he'll be fine.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Whats the chances of all these greats going bald? Is it the extra manly testosterone they got that made them winners? To be great you gotta trade your hair?

And they take roids in the NBA? I thought steroids were illegal! Never heard about them in basketball..in baseball yeah..but then again..im not a sports guy.
:ohhh:

lol nah just genetics, I believe some do take roids because of how big they get. Roids might not be illegal if you bring in a ton of money.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Can someone post a genuine AFRICAN GENETICS HAIR, coarse and balding and the results from that. A lot of these people here are not considered black in South Africa and their hair texture is not that of a Zulu or Xhosa person.

Any real dark skin "nappy" headed procedures. My shyt is starting to go too.
But I'm not mixed with anything but black so I can't relate to these Tyga, Lewis Hamilton cross generational mullatos andy their cracker hair.

Is there any hope for 100 percent unmixed African hair.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Can someone post a genuine AFRICAN GENETICS HAIR, coarse and balding and the results from that. A lot of these people here are not considered black in South Africa and their hair texture is not that of a Zulu or Xhosa person.

Any real dark skin "nappy" headed procedures. My shyt is starting to go too.
But I'm not mixed with anything but black so I can't relate to these Tyga, Lewis Hamilton cross generational mullatos andy their cracker hair.

Is there any hope for 100 percent unmixed African hair.
Jamie Foxx looks mulatto to u?

Pretty sure the procedure works on all types of hair
Go to Tyga's surgeon IG