Tyler Perry's Mea Culpa | Official Trailer | Netflix (2/23, Kelly Rowland, Trevante Rhodes)

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
40 minutes in and my guess on who did it. I have read no spoilers so I'm probably wrong.

mea brother n law is the killer. He was having an affair with her

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Movie was making sense at first. Then it just flipped and made no sense. It went from murder/mystery to a bootleg version of "Scream". Kelly Rowland character changed confused me the most. She was so monotone and in control. Then became emotional

I only like Tyler Perry movies where they are so ridiculous it's funny. Like that first Netflix movie wit "Ash Tray". Or Acrimony. Or the one where thst chick got Aids. When he's too serious, nah.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Tyler needs better writers

"There is no writer's room"
full

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Hulu literally has a series with this same plot - Reasonable Doubt
Reasonable Doubt was watchable. I really wasn’t feeling the protagonist though but Wifey and I finished the series. Season two coming out this year?

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"There is no writer's room"
full

With all that money, if only he had some taste, he could be curating the next generation of black Hollywood and taking the world by storm...

Even his actually talented black writing peers like Shonda Rhimes and Donald Glover will be the first to assemble and give props to their writers' rooms. They know being show runners and taste makers of shyt that legitimately moves the American culture is a thousand times more important and fulfilling than churning out the thousandth worse-than-Lifetime-originals "film".

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
With all that money, if only he had some taste, he could be curating the next generation of black Hollywood and taking the world by storm...

Even his actually talented black writing peers like Shonda Rhimes and Donald Glover will be the first to assemble and give props to their writers' room. They know being show runners and taste makers of shyt that legitimately moves the American culture is a thousand times more important and fulfilling than churning out the thousandth worse-than-Lifetime-originals "film".

Exactly...

Cuz if breh even had half of who the people you mentioned have in their rooms, the back half of this movie would've never seen the light of day, or at least doesn't get made in the fashion that it did :laff: .

You should want the people around for checks & balances if nothing else.