Tyler Summitt (23 yrs old), new HC of LA Tech Women's Bball (UPDATE: Resigned, Impregnated Player)

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Nah, that's stupid. I became a teacher and coach at 21 in high school with 18yo girls all around me all day. There are 20-25 year old men all over the country working as teachers, tutors, youth pastors, juvenile detention employees, running youth enrichment programs at the local park, etc. If you can't handle that shyt then you can't handle adulthood.

Even if he wasn't the coach, what about being the assistant coach? What about being the graduate assistant? What about being a trainer? Do we need to segregate 20-25 year old men outside of the rest of society or something until they know how to act with women under their authority?
Stop with the made up stories Skateboard T or whatever name you are going by.

That said the biggst difference is a 20 year old fukking with 18 year olds is illegal.
A 23 year old fukking with 23 year olds in their peak of physical maturity in the best shapes of their lives is always a bad thing.

Its why in the military you always tell soldiers and airmen do not marry the first person out of basic and tech school/AIT.
Hormones, proximity, and opportunity are strong arecipies for terrible decisions.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Y'all goofy as fukk with this fake militancy shyt. You really think TV doesn't love a scandal? ESPN covered the fukk out of this as much as any off-court thing that happens in women's college basketball. It was on multiple shows. Jemele specifically went off on him no holds barred.

White supremacy is real, but when you talk silly about how it rolls you ain't helping anything.
Bro really quoted something I said in 2016. :mjlol:

I can say anything I want about white supremacy.:mjpls:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Stop with the made up stories Skateboard T or whatever name you are going by.

WTF are you talking about, I've never skateboarded in my life nor said that I skateboard. :dead:

That said the biggst difference is a 20 year old fukking with 18 year olds is illegal.
A 23 year old fukking with 23 year olds in their peak of physical maturity in the best shapes of their lives is always a bad thing.

Its why in the military you always tell soldiers and airmen do not marry the first person out of basic and tech school/AIT.
Hormones, proximity, and opportunity are strong arecipies for terrible decisions.

Not sure how that "illegal" part helps your case. You're saying it's better to put men into positions where the consequences are even bigger?

And you didn't explain what you would do about trainers, graduate assistants, assistant coaches, etc. Do all of those have to be 30+ too? But only in college sports, because somehow men can magically handle themselves around high school seniors but it's impossible for them to be mature around college kids?

And what are you going to do about tutors, summer programs, park programs, youth pastors, and a million other places where men are expected to be in proximity to young women? What about every workplace that hires 18-20 year old women, what are you going to do about the 20-25 year old men working there a step above them in authority?

If you're stupid enough to risk your entire marriage, job, career, and reputation getting a college girl on your team pregnant, then you're probably going to fukk up even if it's illegal. It's not like he didn't have a TON of consequences staring him in the face already. Claiming that all men will be as stupid as him is just telling on yourself.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
WTF are you talking about, I've never skateboarded in my life nor said that I skateboard. :dead:

Not sure how that "illegal" part helps your case. You're saying it's better to put men into positions where the consequences are even bigger?

And you didn't explain what you would do about trainers, graduate assistants, assistant coaches, etc. Do all of those have to be 30+ too? But only in college sports, because somehow men can magically handle themselves around high school seniors but it's impossible for them to be mature around college kids?

And what are you going to do about tutors, summer programs, park programs, youth pastors, and a million other places where men are expected to be in proximity to young women? What about every workplace that hires 18-20 year old women, what are you going to do about the 20-25 year old men working there a step above them in authority?

If you're stupid enough to risk your entire marriage, job, career, and reputation getting a college girl on your team pregnant, then you're probably going to fukk up even if it's illegal. It's not like he didn't have a TON of consequences staring him in the face already. Claiming that all men will be as stupid as him is just telling on yourself.
Illegal is major as you would go to jail as a 20 year old fukking around in a high school with your students.

there is nothing illegal about a teacher at a college fukking his students. To completely different environments and standards.
That this had o be spelled out to you is suspicious

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Illegal is major as you would go to jail as a 20 year old fukking around in a high school with your students.

there is nothing illegal about a teacher at a college fukking his students. To completely different environments and standards.
That this had o be spelled out to you is suspicious

None of that needed to be "spelled out" to me, nor do I see what is "suspicious" about what I said. Your poor reading comprehension caused you to miss the point completely.

What I told you is that a teacher (or coach) fukking his college students is at risk of losing his marriage, his reputation, his job, his career. His entire life as he knew it is over. Probably loses friends, disgraces his family, if he goes to church then he is humiliated there too, plus he's sinning against God. If all of that isn't enough to keep him from controlling himself, then being illegal isn't likely to do much more.

And you keep ignoring me pointing out to you that there are plenty of other situations in the world where men are in authority over women aged 18-22. Do you really want to ban men under 30 from working in ALL of those positions? Do you not realize how ridiculous that is?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
None of that needed to be "spelled out" to me, nor do I see what is "suspicious" about what I said. Your poor reading comprehension caused you to miss the point completely.

What I told you is that a teacher (or coach) fukking his college students is at risk of losing his marriage, his reputation, his job, his career. His entire life as he knew it is over. Probably loses friends, disgraces his family, if he goes to church then he is humiliated there too, plus he's sinning against God. If all of that isn't enough to keep him from controlling himself, then being illegal isn't likely to do much more.

And you keep ignoring me pointing out to you that there are plenty of other situations in the world where men are in authority over women aged 18-22. Do you really want to ban men under 30 from working in ALL of those positions? Do you not realize how ridiculous that is?
Nothing you said is complicated not is your experience teaching in a high school where sexual contact is illegal is comfortable to a situation with a guy with his peers in a job where sexual relations is not illegal.

Very simple

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
After all these years, it still baffles me that someone was smashing Pat Summitt :huhldup:
image.ashx