Tyler The Creator, Hodgy Beats, Domo Genesis & Earl Sweatshirt - Look (Prod. by Nottz)

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
odd-future.jpg

Romell

Superstar
Daps
This is actually pretty dope. I feel like had they come with this sound originally they wouldn't have been written off like they pretty much are.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
This is actually pretty dope. I feel like had they come with this sound originally they wouldn't have been written off like they pretty much are.

They are one of the more successful independent rap labels. They get far more guap than fraud Internet industry plants like ASAP :what:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
They are one of the more successful independent rap labels. They get far more guap than fraud Internet industry plants like ASAP :what:

No doubt they are getting money, but I'm referring to the fact that this thread only has you and myself responding to it. I'm a big fan of them and what their doing. I have atleast 85-90% of their projects. Was just listening to The Internet's "Feel Good" yesterday.

Stop being emotional and actual grasp what I posted.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
No doubt they are getting money, but I'm referring to the fact that this thread only has you and myself responding to it. I'm a big fan of them and what their doing. I have atleast 85-90% of their projects. Was just listening to The Internet's "Feel Good" yesterday.

Stop being emotional and actual grasp what I posted.

I think that's a product of the forum we are on, though.

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
damn could this be the best posse cut of 2013...Wu aint drop yet but this is a contender....

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope and the best thing is they have their own movement curated outside of the online blogosphere. No payola aka paying people to post music and say good things. They go direct to their fanbase.

There's artists on major labels who you see on TV, hear on radio and see in magazines who would die to be able to do that. Instead their stuck being a slave to a label and having to depend on spending 100's of thousands to millions on marketing to hopefully make people care enough to support them for the 2 weeks their album drops.

These kids put themselves in a special position. Built on their own and having leverage to deal with corporations....... Salutes to them. Even if you don't like their product you gotta respect it.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nice. I need to really get into these guys and TDE as well.... this whole underground movement is passing me by