avoid beefing with people that know where you lay your head at.:ufdup:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
:snoop:

Dumb ass cracka went out there playing tough, but as usual, soft as baby poop...

Cac been listening to too much hip hop, got a battery in his back then pulled some of the most p*ssy mess I ever saw.
Goofy was clowning these brothas for no reason, got racist, then stabbed bro AND RAN smh...

bro woulda washed his goofy azz right in that snow, so he pulled this mess...and ran away into his dirty ass apartment

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
:snoop:

Dumb ass cracka went out there playing tough, but as usual, soft as baby poop...

Cac been listening to too much hip hop, got a battery in his back then pulled some of the most p*ssy mess I ever saw.
Goofy was clowning these brothas for no reason, got racist, then stabbed bro AND RAN smh...

bro woulda washed his goofy azz right in that snow, so he pulled this mess...and ran away into his dirty ass apartment

And I mean dirty. Stuff scattered all over the floor

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
He said it before the video. I dont know why bruh didnt lay him put with that big ass shovel after he stabbed him.

*edit*
Cac running away in the snow like Dorsey Levens on the frozen tundra. I thought he was gonna bust his ass.

It had to be before the camera rolled because we didn't actually hear it until the end as he was giving his best Cool Runnings impression.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You suburban cats hold this L, y’all helped create these coward ass white trash wiggers :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude was out of breath after running for less than 30 secs.
tenor.gif

He ran back to his apartment like these dudes didn't know where he lives.

source.gif