agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
more black money leaving the black community :sas2:

I remeber her doing several episodes about black love, little black girls loving themselves, Asian women getting eye surgery, and etc. She snapped on a black man for interracial dating. To be fair I don't remeber the dialogue of that episode, but she said she was hurt about him not dating sisters/or interracial dating. They weren't arguing and it was a calm dialogue so I think it was the latter. I don't get mad at black folks for interracial datung, but this confused me considering how she spoke on her show about black pride. Like waaaat?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug::dame: tyra made it....she got her BW most sought after prize...a WM and a mix baby

when her son look like macaulay culkin....no tears will be shed....all of us gonna be in our 40s laughing :yeshrug:...bumping this shyt

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I remeber her doing several episodes about black love, little black girls loving themselves, Asian women getting eye surgery, and etc. She snapped on a black man for interracial dating. To be fair I don't remeber the dialogue of that episode, but she said she was hurt about him not dating sisters/or interracial dating. They weren't arguing and it was a calm dialogue so I think it was the latter. I don't get mad at black folks for interracial datung, but this confused me considering how she spoke on her show about black pride. Like waaaat?

She's a hypocrite, why so surprised??? :mjlol:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He looks like a really creepy white man. LIke he does freaky shyt to her behind closed doors :scust: maybe she likes it :patrice:

Maybe I'm weird :yeshrug: I've wanted to fukk Tyra since I was like 12 though :ehh:

Wow. Hope it works out for her.

Edit: Damn, I remember nikkas made a thread last year or the year before about her choosing her career and focusing on that to have children. Found the article: Tyra: I don't want to slow down to start a family

:mjpls:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
She's a hypocrite, why so surprised??? :mjlol:

I used to watch her talk show and liked it for the most part. She was just always about black love, colorism, accepting yourself, and etc. Im not rrally surprised much. I remeber on her tall show Solange Knowles came and she told her tbat she thinks her next man will be white and thinks Jhon Mayor and her would make a cute couple. I think those in interracial relationships can comment about being black in this world and resolutions. At the same time they should fall back from preaching about black love.

Also I am confused. Wasn't she with a black photographer? :dahell: I thought she was doing the surrogate thing with him.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I don't get it she used a surrogate mother?
Yeah she used a surrogate. The doctor told her years ago, her eggs were no good.
He's got my fingers and big eyes and his daddy Erik's mouth and chin. As we thank the angel of a woman that carried our miracle baby boy for us
yedKzlU.gif

Sooooo, did they use her eggs or is she just delusional.......or are there really cloning centers out here?!?! :jbhmm: