Tyreek Hill: Chiefs 'Got Saved' by Referees in Super Bowl 57 vs. Eagles, Jets Game

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Tyreek Hill was previously a member of the Kansas City Chiefs, but now that he plays for the Miami Dolphins, he's not afraid to share his opinions about his former club.

During the latest episode of his It Needed To Be Said podcast, Hill said the Chiefs were "saved" by the referees in their 23-20 Week 4 win over the New York Jets at MetLife Stadium, specifically mentioning the defensive holding call on Sauce Gardner that resulted in a Jets interception being overturned.

Hill also said the Chiefs were "saved" in similar fashion in Super Bowl 57 against Philadelphia, referencing the controversial late defensive holding penalty against the Eagles.

"The Chiefs," Hill said, via Pete Grathoff of the Kansas City Star, "they got saved like that last year for real though (against) the Eagles in the Super Bowl, for real. If we're being for real."

"Then they come back and get saved in the Jets game, maybe because Taylor Swift was in the building," Hill said. "I don't know what's going on. Hey, whatever [Travis] Kelce is doing, I know you're helping out the NFL."

The Chiefs are 3-1 entering Sunday's matchup against the Minnesota Vikings.

calh45

Cal
Daps
His team got 48 hung on them and he’s worried about the Chiefs. That ring without him stings his soul…
Exactly.

This is one of the wildest cases of retroactive hate I've ever seen.

I still ain't forgot him saying Tua was the most accurate QB in the league after leaving KC with everyone knowing Tua throws late as hell.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That was the best performance by an offensive line I have ever seen in a Super Bowl

They looked like the 1991 Redskins

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all goofies can roll with the troll, but you can’t stop the reign
ibmYZQR.png
get them clicks Reek :myman:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Tyreek has always been one of the most cerebral players in the league.

On an unrelated note, Taylor swift the eras tour coming soon to a cinema near you