Tyrese breaks up fight between Lyfe Jennings & David Banner @ Atlanta Town Hall meeting (VIDEO CLIP)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Y'all need to stop with the false equivalency between Malcolm and David Banner.

Malcolm was lost and had no sense of self when he was in the streets. David Banner on the other hand was making conscious music while he was making stuff like "Like A Pimp". That brother knew better, and still chose to promote ignorance for money. He didn't change his message entirely until his money from making those types of tracks started drying up.
I'm absolutely loving how this is being ignored. :whiteparadise:

franknitty711

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Unless I see video this is all hearsay. Right now they both look bad arguing at an event like this. The media will love to show them arguing which is counterproductive to the cause.

I understand the passion but these guys need to stay level headed. A different approach is needed and we need some strategic thinkers not hot headed rappers to drive the headlines.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I cant believe a lot of you all actually follow and agree w/ Banner.

Lyfe did the right thing by saying Banner was sounding like an idiot.

The reason black people are so involved w/ the cops is because our neighborhoods are shyt.
We dont have enough entrepreneurs...and too many of our people dont do anything productive w/ their time.
So you scare the police and white people...what now?

You still dont have any money...no skills...no discipline...still have too many kids...and now you have the laws coming down on your ass like never before.

People like Banner are flapping their mouths to be relevant and maintain their career...
....so they use emotion instead of logic to talk about change.

The only people black folks should be taking serious are the ones that are actually investing time and money into the minds and communities of black people.
Where someone spends their money says everything about what really goes on in their brain.
I dont care how much talking you do...show me what youre really up to.

Does Banner employe anyone?
Does Tariq Nasheed employe anyone?

What skills do they tell black people should pick up in order to have a great future?

Because if the only thing they bring up is fear based topics...im sorry, but you are being hustled.
Its no different than the news...FEAR SELLS.

Yall can talk all day about revolution...the sad fact is black people need the government.
We as a group are dependent on the government.
You take out government assistance from all black neighborhoods...and what is left?
NOTHING!

You pull the police out of the average black neighborhood, and what do you have left? Anarchy

Its a long con...and yall dont even realize it.
You can cry about police all day long...but when youre dependent on the same people you hate...you cant do shyt about it.

you should ask yourself why alot of black neighborhoods are in this state in the 1st place.:whistle: it was set up to be this way.

and that still doesn't mean that things should be the way they are. I mean, why cant black neighborhoods be patrolled by black officers instead?