Tyrion/Tywin Lannester scene on Game of Thrones >>>>> Ether

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
That wasn't cool. When Tyrion was like "why?" :to: and Tywin just went in on him for no reason whatsoever. It didn't seem that vicious in the book.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Well ill be down with it either way...i wouldn't even mind seeing the War of the Usurper story(even tho we took the L).

HBO should consider producing prequel shorts for HBOGo. That shyt would be :merchant:

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
I only discovered the book a few months ago and im already on the fourth one. One of the greatest books ive ever read. Once im done with the books, ill cop the entire series on bluray

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Young Robert Baratheon smashing that warhammer on nikkas chest,lannisters gettin owned by them stags and decide to betray the gulliest of all who sat on that throne King Aerys:whew: . I haven't ready any of the books but i def did my research on the backstory on wiki.

Edit: Had to dodge them spoilers like Mayweather tho.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
When he talked about Tyrion "waddling about" I swore I heard his soul drop onto the floor.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Tyrion shoulda been like, "I'm happy that yo b!tch died, you deserve to die alone:pacspit::pacspit:" and then he shoulda ran out the room:skip:

Yeah I know that's his ma and all, but he ain't ever met her and they don't have Polaroid pictures and sh!t, so f*ck it and hit 'em where it hurts and send that ether back wit the receipt :bustback:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I just rewatched it last night. Holy shyt that was cold. Anyone else who's ever had someone they are trying to impress lay some either on them knows how this shyt feels...

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
just imagine how it must felt to act this out... cause you KNOW that dwarf has heard this same speech before. maybe he didn't really kill his mother, but the jokes and the disappointment of family, i bet he really went through that shyt.

Especially the "waddle about" part.....because he actually does waddle when he walks.

:to:

That shyt was so vicious.