Tyson '88 vs Lennox Lewis prime

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
lewis

i think tony tucker without a broken right hand could have beat tyson but douglas got him first. tucker was the best heavyweight he fought before the buster douglas fight. lewis is better than both by a lot.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
i think about this question and i just look at that tony tucker fight and think if tucker could have that type of performance against mike with a broken hand then lewis could have at least matched it. and lewis was a better fighter, so i think its reasonable he would do a lot better. tyson has a puncher's chance and you got to give that to him but everything else in my eyes, logically, must go to lewis.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Causals? I was watching Tyson while your mama was wiping your ass. Floyd got these nyggas hyped acting like they've seen some classics..lol @thinking Lewis is gonna dominate Tyson in his prime after how he got murdered by Rahman and was afraid of doing that Vitali rematch by racing to retirement.

Daps
Causals? I was watching Tyson while your mama was wiping your ass. Floyd got these nyggas hyped acting like they've seen some classics..lol @thinking Lewis is gonna dominate Tyson in his prime after how he got murdered by Rahman and was afraid of doing that Vitali rematch by racing to retirement.
Lewis dont want it again with Dr Iron fist, dude shivers like them hyenas in lion king when Mufasas name was brought up.

Vitali....Vitali..Vitali!

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
Tucker was in 87 though! 88 Tyson was Larry Holmes, Tubbs, and Spinks destruction
i bring up tucker though because one he was a good fighter and similar size and body as lewis and two people forget that mike could look human even in his prime. anybody that says tyson would destroy lewis is thinking about the tyson that was knocking everyone out not the one that went the distance with tucker which people look over in retrospect. lewis would do at least as good if not better than tony tucker.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
i bring up tucker though because one he was a good fighter and similar size and body as lewis and two people forget that mike could look human even in his prime. anybody that says tyson would destroy lewis is thinking about the tyson that was knocking everyone out not the one that went the distance with tucker which people look over in retrospect. lewis would do at least as good if not better than tony tucker.

Nobody here has said he would destroy Lewis and nobody is saying that Lewis couldnt hold his own either, although I do think Tyson should get the win, he might even get the KO! Lewis had the size and tools to make the fight interesting and there is a legit shot it would go the distance but if Mike didnt get the KO Id think he would have won 8-4

Tyson went the distance with Mitch Green, James Tillis, and Ribalta in 86 and James Smith in 87 before the Tucker fight ever happened