Tyson once confronted Jordan over Robin Givens :mjpls:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This story lost all creditability when he mentioned MJ was a good dresser.

I don't know man, he was never a good dresser, what the fukk are you brehs talking about?:wtf: I mean he wasn't wearing them ripped jeans, but most of his suits looked like they did not fit. Then again most of those NBA ballers dressed terrible.

:scust:

I was googling and I found this.:russ::laff:

:laughing:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I don't know man, he was never a good dresser, what the fukk are you brehs talking about?:wtf: I mean he wasn't wearing them ripped jeans, but most of his suits looked like they did not fit. Then again most of those NBA ballers dressed terrible.

He was a good dresser when Juanita was dressing his bama ass.

She left and the bama came out.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

:laff:

41FB0JlpoKL__SS500_.jpg

Crown Bearer

heavy is the head...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn, word to @DPresidential

Smiley this plz lol
o69NUOX.png

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to hear more about what Ditka was saying back in the day, I thought dude showing his ass to the public was a recent phenomen.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I want to hear more about what Ditka was saying back in the day, I thought dude showing his ass to the public was a recent phenomen.

:ufdup: Mike Ditka has given precisely zero fukks his entire life.

Anyway this thread is rafters material.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
There's a story of Mike slumpin Wesley Snipes in a bathroom

"One night after (Mike Tyson's girlfriend) Hope had visited MT (Mike Tyson) in his LA apartment, he told me to follow her. She had left earlier than usual, telling him that she had to visit a friend. He wanted me to find out where she went, if she made any calls, if she talked to anybody, everything that she did after leaving him that night. So I grabbed the black Lamborghini Diablo and kept a safe distance ... At Roscoes, a soulfood hangout in downtown LA, she parked, got out of the car and walked over to a black Lexus ... her friend turned out to be actor Wesley Snipes.

"(Tyson) was paging me. I called him back to let him know the situation ... Less than ten minutes later, he pulled up in a yellow Testarosa, accompanied by a new bodyguard Anthony Pitts. Anthony was a former professional football player, stood about 6'7, and weighed in around 250. Tyson jumped out of the Ferrari.

"...When Hope caught sight of him, she practically fell out of Snipes lap and onto the floor. The actor froze then waved a hand"'Now, Mike, now, Mike, we can do this together. I dont want no problem.

"'Let's go into the bathroom!' Tyson snapped.

"When I returned from the parking lot, I noticed Anthony was blocking the bathroom door. A couple minutes later we heard a big noise inside, and then Tyson emerged alone.

"After he was gone, I cracked open the bathroom door. Wesley Snipes was sitting against the far wall, head tilted to one side, unconscious."

The Inner Ring, by Rudy Gonzalez, p.58-9

Tyson said on Howard Stern he never got into it with Snipes, maybe he just not tryin to put the man out there

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
There's a story of Mike slumpin Wesley Snipes in a bathroom

"One night after (Mike Tyson's girlfriend) Hope had visited MT (Mike Tyson) in his LA apartment, he told me to follow her. She had left earlier than usual, telling him that she had to visit a friend. He wanted me to find out where she went, if she made any calls, if she talked to anybody, everything that she did after leaving him that night. So I grabbed the black Lamborghini Diablo and kept a safe distance ... At Roscoes, a soulfood hangout in downtown LA, she parked, got out of the car and walked over to a black Lexus ... her friend turned out to be actor Wesley Snipes.

"(Tyson) was paging me. I called him back to let him know the situation ... Less than ten minutes later, he pulled up in a yellow Testarosa, accompanied by a new bodyguard Anthony Pitts. Anthony was a former professional football player, stood about 6'7, and weighed in around 250. Tyson jumped out of the Ferrari.

"...When Hope caught sight of him, she practically fell out of Snipes lap and onto the floor. The actor froze then waved a hand"'Now, Mike, now, Mike, we can do this together. I dont want no problem.

"'Let's go into the bathroom!' Tyson snapped.

"When I returned from the parking lot, I noticed Anthony was blocking the bathroom door. A couple minutes later we heard a big noise inside, and then Tyson emerged alone.

"After he was gone, I cracked open the bathroom door. Wesley Snipes was sitting against the far wall, head tilted to one side, unconscious."

The Inner Ring, by Rudy Gonzalez, p.58-9

Tyson said on Howard Stern he never got into it with Snipes, maybe he just not tryin to put the man out there
not enough :whoa: on the planet

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
These yahoosports bums left out the most important part which was Tyson calling out that cac Ditka to his face

http://nypost.com/2015/01/05/the-time-mike-tyson-confronted-michael-jordan-over-robin-givens/

“Jordan, it’s obvious he just wants to get up and run. He wants no part of this. Mike turns to Ditka. ‘Man, you think somebody scared of you, all that racist s–t you been talking?’ He says to Dent, ‘Y’all scared of this damn white man, Richard? He ain’t nobody. You gonna let him talk that way?’

:mjcry:

I didn't understand this part. Was Ditka the one telling Jordan that he wants no part of this or what?