U know... It just dawned on me. Ppl don't buy my shyt because I have a fukked up personality

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im sitting thinking ...its not about talent or skill level ...its really about social skills. People want to deal with somebody they feel at ease around. That can manipulate them into feeling good about spending their money.

So in order to make money u cant really be honest and blunt. U have to play the game and just smile and nod even tho you're totally disgusted with the person in front of your face.

U just have to be nice and get your money and not always take things so personal. I'm trying to transition from a artist into a great entrepreneur. Being a artist and business man is totally the opposite. Art requires a i don't give a fukk ima do me mentality, and business is about totally bending over and catering to get the dollar out the potential drone in front of u....

So in order to get the bag I have to just play the game and stop expressing my true thoughts. The only thing honesty gets u in america is a cardboard box to sleep in, a dry dikk and enemies.

I'm maturing. I know now I have to really play the game to get corporate contracts and to strike partnerships. I get it now. I'm really growing. It kills my on the inside that I have to do it tho. Like it really hurts bad to bend over and get fukked (figuratively) BUT its between poverty or "success" so what choices do we have?

I remember I used to be so passionate about art like an idealistic fool "ima wake my people up""thats not real art its bullshyt" but now look at me, im just like everybody else pathetically scrapping for a dollar. Its pretty sad but capitalism unfortunately always wins end. Something about the system that strip you of whatever humanity you once had.

This game turned me into a monster. I want it all and don't even know what "all" is...I just want it to fulfill the emptiness inside of me. I still know it wont fill the hole but whatever other option do I have?

Its time for me to play the game. I never wanted for it to come to this but whatever, atleast I can say I tried. I tried to know it my way and rebel against the giant but I ended up getting crushed like everybody else.

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
i have a side business, my wife handles the customers (she has a very outgoing personality, im more of an introvert) and i create the actual product (i enjoy creating furniture) that way we dont end up hating it.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Yep. You need a partner. Not just any partner. A slick talker who will bend the truth for you and believes in you.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have a side business, my wife handles the customers (she has a very outgoing personality, im more of an introvert) and i create the actual product (i enjoy creating furniture) that way we dont end up hating it.
so your woman handle it? thats interesting because I think to myself that its better for woman to handle the business (talking) because ppl feel comfortable around woman....

me im a angry black man in a liberal beta cuck punk fakkit industry.....

so having a women to represent me while I do the work and run things in the shadows actually makes sense....

rep man...thats a good reply

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
It's hard to make a living selling any art

:francis:

Especially if your personality socks

:mjlol:

But at least you know what the problem is and maybe now you can make some $

:smugfavre:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Personality is underrated when it comes to doing business. Most nikkas ain't trying to break bread with miserable a$$holes unless they absolutely have too.

You putting negative extreme spins on interacting with people for no reason. You can do business without bending over backwards or being a doormat for people. It shouldn't feel like pulling teeth when you're being kind and respectful to potential clients or customers. You should be happy for their attention or the possible opportunity to sell your work, not the other way around.

nikkas have to get over that shyt. Hiring someone with a great personality to do the business side of things for you is only a temporary fix because if they can't deal with your personality, they prolly won't stick around for long. :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Im sure its mostly because people don't know you or your shyt, what kind of marketing are you doing? You literally onlycommunicate with TLR, and thats a mixed bag:francis:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
This should be common knowledge. In business, it involves good people skills...and in particular communication and customer service. You have to provide a quality service or product to keep customers patronizing ur business. Quality service involves good customer service skills. It shouldn't be hard because people being interested in ur service/product should make u happy. Its a two way relationship. You cant be nasty, miserable, or off-putting if u wanna establish a good customer relationship.

And u can be introverted/shy and still exhibit good customer service. Just involve having a pleasant attitude and meeting the needs of the customer. It shouldn't have to kill ur soul.