U know..its starting to dawn on me. Most of my woman problems stem from me being a fukking a$$hole

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sitting back reflecting listening to in the rain by the dramatics thinking about how women are losers and whores. Than I started thinking "why do I have so much hatred toward women?"

I think the problem might be me. Women are actually pretty nice to me but I have a preemptive defense mechanism built into my mind like some type of half man half machine hybrid woman hating Robo nikka, so before they even open their mouth I already try to write them off as being scandalous and no good.

If a female is too nice I take it that she have a agenda. But that could be me having low self esteem sub consciously and thinking I'm not good enough so why would she be so nice to a guy like me without having a motive.

I have a shytty arrogant demeanor when it comes to women. Again its a defense mechanism. "let me hurt her , before she hurt me" type of thing. There's times when I purposely ignored chicks and had a shytty attitude because in my head I seen a enemy. I've been a a$$hole for noreason.

It could've stemmed from my high school days where chicks ignored me and some tease me. I held on to that resentment FOR A LONG TIME. even went far as to see if those chicks fell off by stalking their facebook pages. Praying on their fall from grace. (part of me still is).

But in reality woman never did nothing to me. I'm back tracking and woman never did really did shyt to me. So why is the hatred so intense? I don't know know.

I need to check myself and stop dwelling on negative shyt that happens to other people and focus on my own experiences. Because woman have been pretty solid in my personal encounters and I've missed you on alot of opportunities because of my own delusions.

I'am also a little too picky. I like woman that look like Teyonah Parris but I'm delusional. I need to stop holding out for some super bytch that don't exist and pick a nice chick that's ready to build.

I probably could of had sex with many chicks over the years easy but because I was living in this weird isolated world in my head I missed out. All I had to do was be cool, smile a little and engage...boom I would've been having ALOT of sex. I held myself back because of my thinking. That was back when I really wanted sex. Now I think about more important shyt then sex. That's like last on my radar.

For the most part woman are actually cool if you're cool. They're not into critical thinking and dark philosophical thought. They just want to have fun, there's nothing wrong with that. You just have to accept that and entertain me them. Not everybody is going to get that depthful soul analyzing shyt so u keep it to yourself and indulge society bullshyt.

Come to think about it. If I had this same mindset of acceptance I could've been more successful in my career too. The anger of not being able to do things my way held me back for most of life. Sometimes in life you have to compromise and just accept things. Cant change the unchangeable, cant control the uncontrollable.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
So niqqas are really reading these?

You're mad at women cause they don't want you.

I can relate to wanting them and being mad cause you can't have them but keep it in perspective.

Recognize that you're not the herb they are looking for and keep it moving. Deal with you hurt feelings in whatever way you have to but don't take it out on women who are not feeling you.

I keep telling you nig nogs:

You want a dime but you're not a dime.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka you need a journal. If you went to school for creative writing, you could actually probably develop a great novel.
I actually wouldn't mind that just for fun. But college is too expensive. I know I could smoke professors lol...I got more life experience to write about

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
"let me hurt her , before she hurt me"

This is CLASSIC fear of rejection, breh. You're not an a$$hole. a$$holes are based. You're a p*ssy. You shook.

Stems from low self esteem. You don't love yourself so you don't think a woman has a reason to love you either. Hence, you fear her rejecting you because you believe yourself that you ain't shyt.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I actually wouldn't mind that just for fun. But college is too expensive. I know I could smoke professors lol...I got more life experience to write about
nikka its not just about experiences, there are actual mechanics that go into quality writing.

And you can easily go take one course for personal enrichment. Nobody said go full time, to just take one course is not that expensive, especially at a comm college.

MATTER OF FACT, ISN'T NEW YORK MAKING COMMUNITY COLLEGE OR STATE COLLEGES FREE OR SOME shyt?
edit:New York just made tuition free at public colleges for middle class
New York just became the first state in the nation to make tuition free for middle class students at both two- and four-year public colleges.
Governor Andrew Cuomo introduced the tuition-free plan in January. Lawmakers agreed to include it in the state budget, which was approved by the Assembly on Saturday and by the Senate late Sunday night. The governor is expected to sign the budget bills.

Tuition will be free for residents who earn up to a specific income cap, which will be phased in over the first three years.

Starting this fall, undergraduate students who attend a State University of New York or City University of New York school will be eligible for the Excelsior Scholarship if their families earn no more than $100,000 a year. The income cap will lift to $110,000 next year and will reach $125,000 in 2019.

whats the next excuse :umad:

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
The fact that you're aware of where these feelings came from is a good thing. A lot of guys don't want to sit down and consider the possibility that their hatred revolves around their own issues built in their minds. Good for you. That's why I judge people as individuals rather than as a whole.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
OP is also a weirdo so that prob helps, but even the mean guys finish first theory is predicated on them being somewhat smooth with women

Just being a complete dikk doesnt work very often

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
nikka its not just about experiences, there are actual mechanics that go into quality writing.

And you can easily go take one course for personal enrichment. Nobody said go full time, to just take one course is not that expensive, especially at a comm college.

MATTER OF FACT, ISN'T NEW YORK MAKING COMMUNITY COLLEGE OR STATE COLLEGES FREE OR SOME shyt?
edit:New York just made tuition free at public colleges for middle class
New York just became the first state in the nation to make tuition free for middle class students at both two- and four-year public colleges.
Governor Andrew Cuomo introduced the tuition-free plan in January. Lawmakers agreed to include it in the state budget, which was approved by the Assembly on Saturday and by the Senate late Sunday night. The governor is expected to sign the budget bills.

Tuition will be free for residents who earn up to a specific income cap, which will be phased in over the first three years.

Starting this fall, undergraduate students who attend a State University of New York or City University of New York school will be eligible for the Excelsior Scholarship if their families earn no more than $100,000 a year. The income cap will lift to $110,000 next year and will reach $125,000 in 2019.

whats the next excuse :umad:
For that you have to take at least 30 credits a year. (So about 15 credits a semester).
I'm just saying, he would have to take more than one class.