U.S. department of state warns American's about using dating apps in Colombia!

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You might have to drop some game to keep brehs safe

:wow: :wow:

I’m thinking they could still get you if you pick them up at bars too, so what should you look out for?

I've been to Colombia several times over the years. The biggest thing is don't use the dating apps down there,
and be suspicious of a girl asking you to take them
home the same night as meeting them. Passport dude bros like to paint every woman in South America as an
easy tramp, but hook up culture in MOST countries in that region of the world doesn't exist. On the flip side,
the messaging of them cats makin them type of youtube videos was putting women that live there in danger, and I guess
over the past year or 2 the tables got turned. Just my 2 cents on the situation. :yeshrug:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I didn't use no dating app in Colombia. Knew that for jump street. Only stupid passport bros using dating apps. Smh:hhh:
Facts. This is 101 level info from years ago, but with recent explosion of interest from social media the amount of dudes who do absolutely no research and are just food for wolves must be at incredible levels after holiday times..

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Depends on what vibe your on.

Your coming down on a weekend on a smashcation go straight to the hoe houses you could even have them delivered to the crib

Nothing will happen to you.

Or link with an expat have them take you around meet friends of his maybe you smash maybe you dont but again nothing is likely to happen.

Other than that go anyplace other than Medellin, Bogota, Cartagena and Cali in that order and chances of scoping (or scoring) gets lowered
It's damn near impossible to ask a trick to stay away from all these whores here

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Depends on what vibe your on.

Your coming down on a weekend on a smashcation go straight to the hoe houses you could even have them delivered to the crib

Nothing will happen to you.

Or link with an expat have them take you around meet friends of his maybe you smash maybe you dont but again nothing is likely to happen.

Other than that go anyplace other than Medellin, Bogota, Cartagena and Cali in that order and chances of scoping (or scoring) gets lowered
Why don’t they just use the hoe houses and get them delivered?

That seems easier and safer.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Why don’t they just use the hoe houses and get them delivered?

That seems easier and safer.
Because they were thinking how you was thinking, nikkas actually don't want to go smash randoms willy nilly they either want to really meet a nice girl and fall in love or they want to go to a regular club and pull something out.

Full disclousure I had a buddy come down and check me out and I didn't realize how little someone who never took a trip overseas would be disoriented. Homie tried to get by without a phone thinking that his phone from the states was gonna work despite it being locked he didn't even know what it meant to have an unlocked phone.

Anyway I hung out with him and we did touristy shyt except for rainstorms and homie felt alone. I never even thought of that he didn't know anyone but me didn't speak the language couldn't use his phone didn't know how much shyt cost.

But I did know chicks that knew some thot Good time girls, I wasn't even sure that he'd like her much less want to be with her but they bonded over Norbit Shorty was an Afro Colombian and was surprised to see so many Black people in a movie ( Colombian movies either have no Black people in the flim or they play a slave or something like that)

Anyway she cooked and cleaned for him and kept him company when I went home. She even helped him grab breakfast one time getting a cab for him and taking him to the mall where we went one time.

The point of all of that to say shyt is like women who link with locals it's not always just about getting their smash on it's about hanging out with someone who will Keep you Company. On a trip. Some of the shyt that we did is better doing it with a girl.

Homie is coming back and we will do some other touristy shyt he bushed her because she asked him to bring her a phone. ( I told him that's not a wierd resquest cellphones are much cheaper in the states and I'm gonna have him bring me a new Pixel phone)

Anyway he's bushing her ( I think) then he asked me about finding some bytches for a threesome. I told him I been down here 3 years and haven't had a threesome down her myself.

That brings up another thing shyt is acually conservative down here "good girls" don't be in clubs or dating apps it's like going back in time to the '50's The 1850's You got Gangs of New York slums and gangs

Striaght hoes and Victorian morality. People really don't understand going to the club and pulling something out is generally not happening Colombia is Dangerous people call eatch other to tell them they made it home safe chicks go to the club on special occasions with a mixed group Colombian chicks are worred about getting home as much as you are.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Because they were thinking how you was thinking, nikkas actually don't want to go smash randoms willy nilly they either want to really meet a nice girl and fall in love or they want to go to a regular club and pull something out.

Full disclousure I had a buddy come down and check me out and I didn't realize how little someone who never took a trip overseas would be disoriented. Homie tried to get by without a phone thinking that his phone from the states was gonna work despite it being locked he didn't even know what it meant to have an unlocked phone.

Anyway I hung out with him and we did touristy shyt except for rainstorms and homie felt alone. I never even thought of that he didn't know anyone but me didn't speak the language couldn't use his phone didn't know how much shyt cost.

But I did know chicks that knew some thot Good time girls, I wasn't even sure that he'd like her much less want to be with her but they bonded over Norbit Shorty was an Afro Colombian and was surprised to see so many Black people in a movie ( Colombian movies either have no Black people in the flim or they play a slave or something like that)

Anyway she cooked and cleaned for him and kept him company when I went home. She even helped him grab breakfast one time getting a cab for him and taking him to the mall where we went one time.

The point of all of that to say shyt is like women who link with locals it's not always just about getting their smash on it's about hanging out with someone who will Keep you Company. On a trip. Some of the shyt that we did is better doing it with a girl.

Homie is coming back and we will do some other touristy shyt he bushed her because she asked him to bring her a phone. ( I told him that's not a wierd resquest cellphones are much cheaper in the states and I'm gonna have him bring me a new Pixel phone)

Anyway he's bushing her ( I think) then he asked me about finding some bytches for a threesome. I told him I been down here 3 years and haven't had a threesome down her myself.

That brings up another thing shyt is acually conservative down here "good girls" don't be in clubs or dating apps it's like going back in time to the '50's The 1850's You got Gangs of New York slums and gangs

Striaght hoes and Victorian morality. People really don't understand going to the club and pulling something out is generally not happening Colombia is Dangerous people call eatch other to tell them they made it home safe chicks go to the club on special occasions with a mixed group Colombian chicks are worred about getting home as much as you are.

Like a tour guide right? I don’t see a problem with paying for that.

I think with most guys who don’t want to pay for play. It isn’t about being cheap or anything, we just don’t want known whores who sleep with everyone, like how we don’t want to do that here in the states.

We want to do what we do here and pull from a club or something.

But different country different rules, plus there’s the language barrier too.

So I see why if you go there it makes sense to pay if you can’t even speak the language.

Yeah there’s no way I’m going to the place where I don’t know the language and no one speaks English and on top of that going dolo not knowing nothing.

Maybe I can do that in Japan or some shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Act like nikkas ain’t getting set up with the toolie in America from dating apps
They know you don’t have a firearm when your abroad and those scopolamine druggings are more concerning to me than a reg old stick up. The jig is up. Trying to buy p*ssy in third world countries is a dummy move

Last edited: