U.S. State Department condemns Israelis for acts of "terrorism"

A Real Human Bean

and a real hero
Daps

The actual quote is found here:

QUESTION: All right, this will be very brief. I understand that you have decided now how to qualify the stabbing attack on the Palestinians in Dimona?

MR KIRBY: Yes, we’ve had a chance to look at that attack more deeply, and I think you’re going to ask me what – do we consider it an act of terrorism. And we do.

QUESTION: You do consider it an act of terrorism. Okay, so that would suggest then that you believe that this is – that both sides are, in fact, committing these --

MR KIRBY: Well, I would say certainly individuals on both sides of this divide are – have proven capable of and in our view guilty of acts of terror.

For further discussion, let's compare this to Hillary Clinton's statement on the recent violence:

CRJy4vVWUAAqQAl.png

:jbhmm: Not a word about the 1,000 Palestinians wounded, and 28 dead.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Well, I would say certainly individuals on both sides of this divide are – have proven capable of and in our view guilty of acts of terror.

They're still hiding behind the "Well, there are always gonna be some individuals who..." rhetoric. Problem is the whole state is responsible for these acts.

Same like they prob still think that the killing of Rabin was the act of a lonely looney when the whole country was in a context of hatred fueled by Likud, Bibi and them.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Until the occupation is ended and Palestinians have equal rights this will go on forever

The young generation is growing up and don't give a shid about their leaders like Abbas