U.S. Suicide Rates Are the Highest They've Been Since World War II

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
People are just weak. Weaker now more than ever. Killing themselves over the some of the dumbest things. And everyone just makes excuses for them, worsening the pandemic.
It has nothing to do with being weak. Some people are just ill equipped to deal with certain things. Taking your own life isn’t weakness, it’s not an easy decision to make. Everyone has their breaking point and it’s terrible that they feel it’s their only choice.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
:picard:

1-800-273-8255

I know things may be a little bad right now, but suicide is not the answer breh. You got people that care for you, family, friends, your Coli fam, and most importantly Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ? :mjlol:

I’m suicidal I’m not looking for a chuckle.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
It has nothing to do with being weak. Some people are just ill equipped to deal with certain things. Taking your own life isn’t weakness, it’s not an easy decision to make. Everyone has their breaking point and it’s terrible that they feel it’s their only choice.
At some point it begins tiring explaining this to those people.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
It be mostly cacs though. Just imagine being handed everything on a silver platter, having to worry less about injustices, predujice etc and knowing wherever you go (for the most part, especially north and midwest) you'll see people just like you.

I have no pity for these mentally weak Neanderthals killing themselves (and dieing of overdose and then wanting folks to feel sorry for em) . :mjlol:

What goes around comes around.:manny:
It’s a lot more people of color doing it also trust me not just a one race thing

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
good....fukk them. Im sick of my FB feed being full of memes related to depression and drug addiction.......the people who are injecting these concepts into the collective consciousness all need to die.

edit: matter fact....I can almost guarantee u that like 75% of these people posting that type of shyt are bots. Its a concerted effort from those who attempt to engineer society
Me too I’m tired of the media pushing depression, like I don’t feel depressed, there’s people that actually live a normal life