U Wonda We Called Ya Wench -Pac's

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

my bad breh. All this was photoshopped... u got me :whoa:
All them wench post, of wench activity and whitemen worship on a certain majority blk women web sites. .. do not exist. u got me again breh:whoa:

:wtf:

:ehh:

so u dont have any evidence..Gotcha!

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I remember that...it was a tumblr filled these type of pics

I think dudes should stop digging, the more u dig for something... Eventually you'll find what you're looking for.

fukk around and end up like Jim Carey from the movie 23...nikkas gonna be hallucinating... Seeing bedwenchs floating on the ceiling n shyt
:mjlol:

This is sad though:francis:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Some of u nikkas, wonda why ya deal with Certain sistas who have attitudes, and can't take simple instructions.

This the reason why
f9mqaJL.png

Everything is a struggle, she calls U a fukk boy over simple shyt. This the reason why.
1-race-play.jpg

Again this dosent apply to all blk women. At ALL.
Strictly the wenches. They come in all shades, sizes, background, hair texture, or belief... u got many pro blk wenches, who only deal with wht men. Yet when the white dikk pool gets dry, aka are shown the curb. they come running back, speaking "king this, and blk family that".

My gems i leave to y'all is, be about your business, get ya paper, attain your goals. Yet be aware when u dealing with these hoes, qualify them. Women are great at camouflaging , wenches included. So u must qualify .

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You'd be surprised at how common this is.

Alot of times its not as blatant but with this younger generation of "black" women its really bad