Uber driver probably could've eventually smashed but he had to be a bytch

bnew

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug: Maybe he needs to go get a real job where he won’t have to work 11 hour in a row and inturn give shytty customer service

you think "real jobs" don't have 11+ hours shifts? :gucci: bunch of people making $30+/hr fiending for overtime that 10+ hours days are light work

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Regardless. Working 11 hours ain’t a excuse to be a dikkhead in customer service.

I’ve worked longer in management in retail, dude was p*ssy

he could have reacted that way 20 mins into his shift and it would have been appropriate.

theres a reason they tell passengers not to talk to bus drivers while the bus is in motion.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
he could have reacted that way 20 mins into his shift and it would have been appropriate.

theres a reason they tell passengers not to talk to bus drivers while the bus is in motion.
Well he not a bus driver and work on customer service driving a small amount of people. Cab drivers been doing this for 100s of years. He’s a fukking hoe, anti social faggits should pick different jobs. I have never had a issue with a Uber or lift driver, never met bytch made one like this either, he clearly has no communication skills, and looks to be a lil slow

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really don’t see how people get into all these problems in uber.

I get in, don’t talk, get out and rate 5 stars.

it could all be so simple.

them chics look like they fall ass backwards into fukkery on the regular...and dude came off as a bit of a drama queen himself...some ppl just have a knack for causing confusion smh

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
He should've kept his cool, he got all emotional over something so small

I've been driving uber on and off for 2 years and this ain't shyt, this is not what you wanna turn up about