Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Serius Jones

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I have no dog in this fight, I couldn't care less about either one of them

You are such a Serius stan you can't admit to him taking an L. O washed him in the blood of the lamb and the sweltering heat of fukkery.

1st off, I've never even seen you post in this sub forum:heh:

Secondly, I don't stan none of these battle rap nikkaz. If you followed my posts closely you would know this :francis:

And by using your logic, you must be an O solo stan because you have him winning :francis:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Its like whether O Solo is bad or not, that nikka got something to the funny ass thugged shyt he does. Y'all can't tell "one of my nikkas get two of my nikkas and those nikkas get three nikkas" part in that Swave battle wasn't hilarious. Lol.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:

Jones had great material. What battle were y'all nikkaz watching. :what:

nikkaz despise Jones so much that they are willing to praise O solo corny bars and jokes :why:
You want us to dismiss O Solo's corny bars and jokes for Serius's corny bars and jokes breh? :usure:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its like whether O Solo is bad or not, that nikka got something to the funny ass thugged shyt he does. Y'all can't tell "one of my nikkas get two of my nikkas and those nikkas get three nikkas" part in that Swave battle wasn't hilarious. Lol.
The fact that he repeated that shyt. :dead:

The fact that he was clearly getting his bars fed to him in that earbud. :dead:

The fact that he was really surprised that he got booed during that battle and him getting angry about it. :dead:

The fact that he's actually taking himself serious as well. :dead:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Three nikkas get four nikkas, and those nikkas bring more:damn::damn::damn::damn: