Raphael Assuncao vs. Pedro Munhoz
Cody Gibson vs. Aljamain Sterling
Zach Makovsky vs. Josh Sampo
PRELIMINARY CARD
UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET
Erik Koch vs. Rafaello Oliveira
Ernest Chavez vs. Yosdenis Cedeno

That's the card.

McMann seems mismatched against Rousey, MacDonald/Maia more than likely will be a very dull fight then the card plummets. Mike Pyle, a main carder.... a journeyman? Whittaker/Thompson could be good, but it could also be Whittaker wrestling Thompson to the ground.

The undercard has four bouts with short notices foes and even though I really like Cody Gibson, it just feels like a Brazil type card.

thoughts

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
seems to be a gouge to see if rousey can sell herself.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
McMann is the best opponent Rousey will have faced thus far, she won't be able to manhandle her like her other opponents
but then again she might pull out some other judo techniques she hasn't had to use up to this point

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
That card is fukking garbo....

But quick question...what happened to that Kelvin kid from tuf...after his fight with Hall in the finals, aint seen him since...

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That card is fukking garbo....

But quick question...what happened to that Kelvin kid from tuf...after his fight with Hall in the finals, aint seen him since...

Dropped to welterweight, won a fight there but then ran into some injuries, scheduled to fight Rick Story at UFC 171 in Dallas

Change

All Star
Daps
I can't wait for Rory MacDonald vs. Demian Maia. I agree it may be boring but it's a fight i've really wanted to see for a long time and have asked them to make for a minute.

The rest is ehh. As much as I hate ronda her fights have been fun.

DC is still on the card. He's fighting Patrick Cummins now (who is making his UFC Debut) That will still be the co main.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
McMann seems mismatched against Rousey

thoughts

:comeon:

u really think mcmann is mismatched against ronda!

ronda may be head and shoulders in skill better than tate,carmouche, kaufamn and budd but McCann is legit/live dog. she's a world class wrestler not no state championship nonsense like meisha and has a olympic medal. i'm actually hyped for this fight because i think this will be fight where rondas "tyson" like perception form the media will come in question. standup i give the edge to sarah, i like sarahs footwork but she can get reckless in their because she tries to go for the KO punch. the question is, what happens when this fight goes to the ground? i'm even more interested what happens if sarah puts ronda on her back. if ronda goes in this fight and manhadles sarah and pulls off a armbar, i will be fukking shocked. i really believe this is a 5 rounder because of their styles. elite wrestler vs elite judo. i just wish that sarah got one more fight in before fighting ronda because she hasn't fought since april.

i like sarah by sd.