UFC 203[9/10] "I'm Knocking Reem Out For The Land": (Miocic/Overeem, Werdum/Browne, CM Punk/Gall)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Event: UFC 203 "Miocic vs. Overeem"
Date: Sat., Sept. 10, 2016
Broadcast: Pay-Per-View

UFC 203 PPV Main Event:

265 lbs.: UFC Heavyweight Champion Stipe Miocic vs. Alistair Overeem

UFC 203 PPV Co-Main Event:

265 lbs.: Fabricio Werdum vs. Travis Browne

UFC 203 PPV Main Card (10 p.m. ET):

170 lbs.: CM Punk vs. Mickey Gall
135 lbs.: Urijah Faber vs. Jimmie Rivera
115 lbs.: Jessica Andrade vs. Joanne Calderwood

UFC 203 FOX Sports 1 "Prelims" (8 p.m. ET):

135 lbs.: Bethe Correia vs. Jessica Eye
145 lbs.: Nik Lentz vs. Michael McBride
265 lbs.: Caio Magalhaes vs. Brad Tavares
125 lbs.: Ian McCall vs. Ray Borg

UFC 203 Fight Pass "Prelims" (6 p.m. ET):

155 lbs.: Yancy Medeiros vs. Sean Spencer
185 lbs.: Francimar Barroso vs. CB Dollaway
170 lbs.: Drew Dober vs. Jason Gonzalez
155 lbs.: Damir Hadzovic vs. Yukawa Kazuya

“My mindset is I’m going to smash him,” Miocic said recently. “I’m not giving up that belt. I worked too hard to get it, and I’m not letting anyone take it from me, especially beating me in Cleveland? No way.
And Miocic plans on keeping the good times rolling in Cleveland on Saturday night.

“I’m going to stop Overeem in the first round,” Miocic said. “I’m going to drop him. I know I can knock him out and he’s going to get knocked out. It’s going to happen. It’s inevitable once I touch him with my hands. He’s going to go to sleep. I’m going to walk out and we’re going to have a good time in Cleveland that night.”

Stipe is feeling himself like Werdum was before 198 :sas1:

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Main event is a toss up if Stipe isn't coming in there with that Werdum 198/Rockhold 199/Meisha 200(could put Robbie 201 but he didn't really act any differently...he just got the Woodley treatment :wow:) mindset...........Stipe needs to wrestle...

Overeem has a dangerous guillotine but his striking is the real danger...if Werdum was able to land like he was...twinkletoes potshot Reem will have a field day. I doubt Stipe can land the killshot doing nothing but his boxing. Fukk the crowd...the Cleveland folks will be lit regardless. I got a feeling Stipe is in his right mind...but I also got a feeling Reem ain't coming to lose :lupe:.

I think Fab learned his lesson....yeah he clowned Travis on the feet last time but Travis out there training with Ronda's squad( :mjlol:)...all he wants to do is box nowadays probly....just grapplefukk him and get back in the hunt, Fab.

Mickey just looks like a better fighter...younger, seems more athletic, doesn't have the wear and tear Punk has, appears to be the bigger man...around what weight did Punk perform at during his wrestling days? Maybe right at 200, I'm guessing. Was never a big guy. Mickey UD...and the wrasslin fans will never let mma fans/Mickey live it down that he didn't finish.

Gonna cop this for the main event and the Punkfukkery.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Punk shocks the world .

I was going to say put a ban bet on it, but the more I think about it the more I think Punk is going to be competitive.

Roufusport is a legit camp, and Duke isn't going to put somebody in the Octagon that could tarnish his reputation by putting on a horrible performance.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Not a fan of this card. I'm excited for the Reem/Stipe and Werdum/Browne II, but nothing else really.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I was going to say put a ban bet on it, but the more I think about it the more I think Punk is going to be competitive.

Roufusport is a legit camp, and Duke isn't going to put somebody in the Octagon that could tarnish his reputation by putting on a horrible performance.

If Duke really was gonna walk away if Showtime lost :manny:

im curious on how badly CM Punk is going to get beat down :heh:

Pat you gonna watch? :ohhh:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Not a fan of this card. I'm excited for the Reem/Stipe and Werdum/Browne II, but nothing else really.

Word? Card is solid(shame Borg got sick) But Andrade/Calderwood should be a war. Interested to see if Riveria can past his first true big test and if Faber still has anything. Corrieia/Eye could be good or bad. Don't sleep on Meridrios/Spencer on fight pass. I'm shocked Yancy doesn't have brain tramau from his last bout. And of course Punk/Gall should be hilarious for all the wrong reasons. Werdum/Browne is actually my least interested fight tbh

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Try to go toe to toe with one of the best on the mic brehs
full

@jackswstd @Heelish @Zero