UFC 208 [2/11] "Hello Brooklyn" (Holm/de Randamie, Silva/Brunson, Jacaré/Boetsch, & More)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I have that 3-2 Holm, but she looked really...average out there. Looks like the Rousey KO was just a mirage.
tbf sans the lousey and reneau (to a lesser degree) fights holly's ufc run has looked very average. If I didn't know better I would have thought she trains with firas as well as Jacksonwink

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
lol @ all those counter shots not inflicting any damage, I gave Holly those 2 rounds just based off landing those shots, she didn't land anything of significance other than those.

Counter shots my ass. She did ok at times but literally stood in the pocket. How were 2 pts not deducted?

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
I missed this, how did Anderson look
Dude having fun out there. He going in his bag of tricks with boxing, muay thai and capoeira. Lol dude even threw a round house kick.

But no lie, there wasn't much snap on his attacks. Seeing that he KOd Bisping momentarily, I thought for sure he would hurt Brunson. His sprawl defense was on point though.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Dude having fun out there. He going in his bag of tricks with boxing, muay thai and capoeira. Lol dude even threw a round house kick.

But no lie, there wasn't much snap on his attacks. Seeing that he KOd Bisping momentarily, I thought for sure he would hurt Brunson. His sprawl defense was on point though.
couldn't tell if he slowed it down to be cautious or if it was father time but that's the slowest it's ever looked

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
If only Holly could have gotten one of those takedowns or threw more elbows while she was in the clinch :francis:. Neither fighter looked spectacular, Cyborg holding the crown at 145 as long as she wants it and stays USADA free :blessed:. Holly might need a lesser opponent next fight out, to get her confidence back up.

Jacare really should have next after Romero/Bisping fight.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Miesha is really good at this analyst thing she needs to stop talking like Gloria Borger tho