UFC 208 [2/11] "Hello Brooklyn" (Holm/de Randamie, Silva/Brunson, Jacaré/Boetsch, & More)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Teixeira came in with a smart game plan, but I wasn't that impressed with his overall performance.
Yeah he should have made a statement by finishing him. I hate when a fighter has such an advantage that they can do what they want and we just get a wash rinse repeat scenario rather than brutal g&p or a finish. It's why I never respected gsp

yaaa_mad

Pro
Daps
Reppin
SFL
Man I hope Jacare wins. I agree with DC. He should have already fought for the belt. Anderson Silva is my personal favorite fighter and Goat but I hope he doesn't leapfrog Jacare when he wins his fight tonight.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Man I hope Jacare wins. I agree with DC. He should have already fought for the belt. Anderson Silva is my personal favorite fighter and Goat but I hope he doesn't leapfrog Jacare when he wins his fight tonight.
Surprised he's inviting it, talking about fighting bisbing and then when asked are you saying you want a title fight he's like we'll see..He knows damn well the ufc will give him another shot before jacare, just bad form