UFC 219 [12/30] "Like A Sheep She Was Led To Slaughter" (Cyborg/Holm, Barboza/Khabib, Condit/Magny)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Event: UFC 219: "Cyborg vs. Holm"
Date: Sat., Dec. 30, 2017
Broadcast: Pay-Per-View (PPV), FOX Sports 1, UFC Fight Pass

UFC 219 PPV Main Event:

145 lbs.: UFC Women’s Featherweight Champion Cris Cyborg vs. Holly Holm

UFC 219 PPV Main Card (10 p.m. ET):

155 lbs.: Edson Barboza vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov
135 lbs.: John Lineker vs. Jimmie Rivera
115 lbs.: Cynthia Calvillo vs. Carla Esparza
170 lbs.: Carlos Condit vs. Neil Magny

UFC 219 Prelims on FOX Sports 1 (8 p.m. ET):

205 lbs.: Michal Oleksiejczuk vs. Khalil Rountree
155 lbs.: Marc Diakiese vs. Dan Hooker
145 lbs.: Rick Glenn vs. Myles Jury
125 lbs.: Matheus Nicolau vs. Louis Smolka

UFC 219 Prelims on Fight Pass (7 p.m. ET):

155 lbs.: Omari Akhmedov vs. Marvin Vettori
125 lbs.: Mark Delarosa vs. Tim Elliott

Not getting my hopes up for the Khabib fight until the ref signals to start round one :francis:

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
People think Cyborg will steam roll and she maybe will. But keep in mind she has never faced anyone remotely good outside Carano who was a gym class kickboxer. It will be interesting to see how she does against someone her size and still somewhat in their prime. Same with Khabib and Barboza. Khabib was looking shaky as fukk standing with MJ. If Barboza can stay upright it will be interested. I pray he wins. Dude has a solid win streak and got boned by an illegal upkick from Ferguson. Plus Khabib is such a spoiled brat who’s really beaten nobody

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
And fukk Moraes for getting called on his bluff and not fighting after all that shyt he was barking

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should have just scheduled Moraes/Rivera from the jump when Cruz first got injured and Moraes asked for it after the Dodson fight. Everyone knew Aljo was in over his head against Moraes and honestly I would have rather seen Moraes/Rivera over Cruz/Rivera, Cruz's punching technique is abhorrent.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Am I missing something with this Calvillo chick? Im not impressed and I seen shes the favorite in the fight with Carla i'm thinking about throwing money down on Esparza. Shes got be able to atleast control 2 rounds with her wrestling. I know the other chick constantly throws up submission attempts but if you cant submit Calderwood then I question how good your jiu jitsu really is.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
People think Cyborg will steam roll and she maybe will. But keep in mind she has never faced anyone remotely good outside Carano who was a gym class kickboxer. It will be interesting to see how she does against someone her size and still somewhat in their prime. Same with Khabib and Barboza. Khabib was looking shaky as fukk standing with MJ. If Barboza can stay upright it will be interested. I pray he wins. Dude has a solid win streak and got boned by an illegal upkick from Ferguson. Plus Khabib is such a spoiled brat who’s really beaten nobody

I wouldn't say rda is a nobody. MJ is a gatekeeper but that's still a solid win

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I barely follow MMA, but how did the Holm/Cyborg fight get sanctioned? :why: And :mjlol: at it being the main event. :beli: