UFC 222 [3/3] “Underdog Is An Understatement” (Cyborg/Kunitskaya, Ortega/Edgar)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Cyborg

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • The Sacrificial Lamb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frankie Edgar

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Brian Ortega

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
  • Date: Saturday, March 3, 2018
  • Time and TV/Stream: UFC Fight Pass Prelims (6:30 pm ET), Fox Sports 1 Prelims (8 pm ET) and PPV main card (10 pm ET)
Main Card
145 lbs women’s title fight: Cris Cyborg vs. Yana Kunitskaya
145 lbs: Frankie Edgar vs. Brian Ortega
135 lbs.: Sean O’Malley vs. Andre Soukhamthath
265 lbs.: Andrei Arlovski vs. Stefan Struve
135 lbs.: Ketlen Vieira vs. Cat Zingano

FS1 Prelims
115 lbs.: Mackenzie Dern vs. Ashley Yoder
155 lbs.: Beneil Dariush vs. TBD
135 lbs.: John Dodson vs. Pedro Munhoz
185 lbs.: Hector Lombard vs. C.B. Dollaway

Fight Pass Prelims
135 lbs.: Bryan Caraway vs. Cody Stamann
205 lbs.: Mike Pyle vs. Zak Ottow
205 lbs.: Jordan Johnson vs. Adam Milstead

Y’all pray for Yana

giphy.gif

:francis:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
the edgar/ortega match should be a great fight

Yeah, that's definitely the most intriguing fight on the card. My head says Edgar wins, but if Ortega is able to be the first person who submits Frankie :wow:. Whoever comes out on top, makes for a fresh opponent for Max.

It's good to see Cat back, seems like she's always battling some kind of personal/health related issue.

Interested to see how Mackenzie Dern looks in her debut

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Have any of the "journalists" interviewed cyborg on why the nunes fight fell through? Her accepting this fight after stating that she doesnt want to face nunes because it compromises the purity of the division :rudy: given that nunes would be a blown up bantamweight just makes her look like a coward. This Ukraine bytch sucks really bad, i thought we were past all this

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I am done counting out edgar my want for a more exciting fighter to beat him seems to outweigh reality. And for whatever reason hes not :flabbynsick:

McKenzie dern is so sloppy looking for a woman in her 20s. She looked horrible in invicta why are they rushing her:what:

Sean o'malley is the 3 last fight on the card? Wow

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, that's definitely the most intriguing fight on the card. My head says Edgar wins, but if Ortega is able to be the first person who submits Frankie :wow:. Whoever comes out on top, makes for a fresh opponent for Max.

It's good to see Cat back, seems like she's always battling some kind of personal/health related issue.

Interested to see how Mackenzie Dern looks in her debut

I've been praying on frankies down fall since he took BJ's belt and it hasn't happened. Dudes a freak but this could be ortegas time. Gonna be a great mma fight

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Yana has a pretty face, hope she took a lot of pictures of it for the memory vault :mjlol:

They are really rushing Sean O’Malley, I think this is his second UFC fight and he is already in the main card, don't know shyt about his opponent but a loss in his main card debut would not be a good look this early in his career.

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
O' Malley's career won't last. He has a very exciting fighting style, but his arrogance will be his downfall like all the rest. Then Dana will be on suicide watch once again.

The USADA was a "blessing". Hardworking fighters are finally getting their dues and cheaters are being exposed, exiled, and besmirched.

What a time to be alive brehs :mjgrin::myman:!!!