UFC 239 [7/6] “Do You Believe In Miracles?” (Jon Jones/Thiago Santos, Amanda Nunes/Holly Holm)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
D-2hmMYXkAINAZI

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

"he puts his face in another mans crotch and hopes to god the guy will get tired"

im dead
I didnt know about dude until he swole the bruh up back stage a few months ago, but dude be on 100 at all times. I love dawg style, he is a beast and talks that shyt and means it.

Chef

All Star
Daps
I didnt know about dude until he swole the bruh up back stage a few months ago, but dude be on 100 at all times. I love dawg style, he is a beast and talks that shyt and means it.

This is why I fukk with him. In his post pressers he always says he’s not with the fukk shyt. I respect that whole heartily in this WWE promo era.

When he popped on homeboy during that post fight interview had me crying. His arms behind his back approaching him “Yo, let me holla’ at you scrap.” energy.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I didn't even know dude used to do street fights with kimbo :ohhh:......his hands were always nice

Yea, one of the brehs from The Ring was talking about it in the thread after he ran up on dawg backstage. I never seen no vids of it though, dope footage, props on the post fam.

Homie was bigger than Jorge too, at least 15+ pounds, Jorge is tough as fukk :whew: