UFC 246 On ESPN+ PPV [1/18] “Return Of The Mac” (Conor McGregor/Cowboy Cerrone, Holm/Pennington)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Raquel “Rocky” Pennington

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
UFCs put on better cards at 3:15 am in the middle of Iceland on a random weekend. This shyt is absolute garbage. Conors not even fighting a high stakes fight, no title on the line/ beatable opponent. I’m streaming regardless and wouldn’t have paid for it if it was stacked so I guess my opinion doesn’t matter
Conor wants all the money. This is the card u get with him

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
You see it, not a peep about it from the main media. The only thing they want to talk about is Odell getting loose off that white girl and acting like a slut at the football game.
I think Ariel asked him a question if he had anything legally to resolve in 2020 and Conor said no

I would have to watch the interview again though

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I think Ariel asked him a question if he had anything legally to resolve in 2020 and Conor said no

I would have to watch the interview again though
He’s the cash cow, I pretty sure Dana has did some things to hush some people from making this main stream

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
He’s the cash cow, I pretty sure Dana has did some things to hush some people from making this main stream
Oh definitely

Conor probably reached in his pockets too and just had it settled outside of court with a bag and no publicity