UFC 246 On ESPN+ PPV [1/18] “Return Of The Mac” (Conor McGregor/Cowboy Cerrone, Holm/Pennington)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Raquel “Rocky” Pennington

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Connor has never shown any ability to counter leg kicks and Justin throws those shyt with odd timing and surprising speed. When has Gaetje ever been slept clean with one shot? His only losses were grueling back and forth dog fights. We know Connor folds when his opponent doesn’t go away early so I can’t see him doing what Alvarez/Poirer did. Sloth Diaz was able to destroy him in the clinch in both fights. Gaethje is brutal there. Think about it. Gaethje slumped Cowboy in his last fight why didn’t Connor accept his call out? Connor don’t want those problems
That’s a good take

Gaethje takes a ton of damage though and also leans down to his right a lot. And we just saw Conors right roundhouse this fight.

He shells up a lot and blocks his own vision I think McGregor can really do what Porier did to him though. If Gaethje can survive his power I can see him winning in the fourth round though. But that’s a big if.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Outside of round 2 and connor tapping, his performance vs Khabib is underrated. Especially considering it was his first mma fight in like 2yrs. If he's serious about his career, he needs to stay active.

Also looks happier not having to weight cut. I'd like to see Khabib go fight a 170lber.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Again all y’all “Bu Bu Bu Bu the top 5 WW fighters would beat Connor” folks.....

No fukking shyt!!!

Why do y’all think we want him to fight them.

Hell if anything since Joe wanna ride him so hard, it would be great for them to defeat him and be elevated!

Curtis Nightfish

▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Outside of round 2 and connor tapping, his performance vs Khabib is underrated. Especially considering it was his first mma fight in like 2yrs. If he's serious about his career, he needs to stay active.

Also looks happier not having to weight cut. I'd like to see Khabib go fight a 170lber.

Dap this man. ring rust is real.

And Khabib would never make the jump to 170. He always plays things safe. Usman. Woodley. Masvidal. Leon Edwards.

Khabib versus anyone of those dudes :mjlol:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Jorge would murder him bad
I think it would be an death sentence
I'm a huge Jorge fan, but let's be real he is a journeyman, and is beatable

Connor's biggest problem fighting Jorge is his gas tank.

I favor mas because of his durability and chin, but I fell like Conor is the more skilled fighter.

Last edited: