UFC 253 On ESPN+ PPV [9/26] “Power Meets Precision” (Paulo Costa/Israel Adesanya, Reyes/Blachowicz)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The way he was absolutely terrified of Romero got me rethinking a lot about Izzy :hubie:
i shall show you how yoel came out his first half round. and tell me when has yoel ever did this.
like for real. wtf is he doing. watch the first 40 seconds and tell me why is he fighting like this. this is not yoel.

only person terrified here. is HIM. he knew what would happen if he came out that shell. and costa ol dumbass gonna get picked apart. yoel was smart for hiding.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
i shall show you how yoel came out his first half round. and tell me when has yoel ever did this.
like for real. wtf is he doing. watch the first 20 seconds and tell me why is he fighting like this. this is not yoel.

only person terrified here. is HIM.

both of those guys were on some shyt

we expect fukkery out of romero. there was 5 rounds of both guys refusing to fight
He wasn't the only one terrified in that fight. Romero played it much safer than he has in the past.
we know romero weird though :yeshrug:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
like for real. wtf is he doing. watch the first 20 seconds and tell me why is he fighting like this. this is not yoel.

only person terrified here. is HIM.

Izzy is a counter puncher who is frighteningly precise. Romero didn't want to run the risk of getting counter KO'd.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
both of those guys were on some shyt

we expect fukkery out of romero. there was 5 rounds of both guys refusing to fight

we know romero weird though :yeshrug:
let me show you the first round of him vs costa tho

why did he become a statue with izzy, but come out like a damn spartan against costa. cause izzy is what? skilled.

costa aint ready for that. yoel wasnt and thats why he stayed a fukking statue. costa aint that smart and hes gonna do to costa what yoel was smart to avoid. yoel knows what time it was. and didnt want NONE of that. costa thinks hes fresh. when till he eats them jabs like he did with uriah but for 5 rounds. smh.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Izzy a great fighter but his biggest problem is ego he’s been hit in fights in ways he shouldn’t have been hit. Also his need to make great fights will add to it like this ain’t a video game also I believe he could beat Jon Bones Jones more than anyone else that’s not a HW

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
let me show you the first round of him vs costa tho

why did he become a statue with izzy, but come out like a damn spartan against costa. cause izzy is what? skilled.

costa aint ready for that. yoel wasnt and thats why he stayed a fukking statue. costa aint that smart and hes gonna do to costa what yoel was smart not to happen too.

We're not arguing the same thing. Yoel is a weirdo.

I've never liked seeing a champ sit on their hands against a known commodity the way that Izzy did against Romero. Some fighters fukk themselves up by reaching a high point in their career then start playing it too safe.

I think its a smaller cage too. If Izzy gets hesitant again, Costa will maul him. That's all I'm saying. On skills Izzy runs laps around damn near everyone.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're not arguing the same thing. Yoel is a weirdo.

I've never liked seeing a champ sit on their hands against a known commodity the way that Izzy did against Romero. Some fighters fukk themselves up by reaching a high point in their career then start playing it too safe.

I think its a smaller cage too. If Izzy gets hesitant again, Costa will maul him. That's all I'm saying. On skills Izzy runs laps around damn near everyone.
Its a regular cage, they just had a whole run of fights in July in Dubai with the regular cage. Izzy won't be "hesitant" because Costa will actually come to fight giving Izzy opportunities to light him up.