UFC 253 On ESPN+ PPV [9/26] “Power Meets Precision” (Paulo Costa/Israel Adesanya, Reyes/Blachowicz)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The brehs @The Hierophant and @The G.O.D II said the same thing on the first page. :myman:
Yeah. People see a big muscled guy and think well this skinny kid is gonna get beaten up. This isn't a movie. Izzy might be the best striker in UFC history when all is said and done. Costa is big and explosive, but he didn't have the game plan for Izzy. He didn't have the skill.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
Yo between Izzy humping his opponent, saying he would cum on opposing coaches and talking about his dikk as soon he won this dude def is suspect

it’s rumors he was gay, I take rumors with a grain of salt but come on brehs

does he have a girlfriend?

Not judging if he plays on the other team And not taking anything away from his fighting skills either but dude is hella sus. Straight men generally don’t act like this

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo between Izzy humping his opponent, saying he would cum on opposing coaches and talking about his dikk as soon he won this dude def is suspect

Not judging if he plays on the other team And not taking anything away from his fighting skills either but dude is hella sus. Straight men generally don’t act like this

Whole post is pure cringe and reeks of cac insecurities

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Facts, been saying for yeard Gastelum is underrated. He has a style that isnt flashy but he knows hiw to box inside especially when he's the smaller guy. Hated to see him disrespected so much this week just to downplay Izzy's skills.

You have it 100% right, he doesn't get respect for not "looking the part" of a roided up cac l.
Gastelum was Izzy's test. That was a fire fight. People just wanted Style to lose so bad they had to lie on his past opponents to justify their idiocy.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Wouls you stop watching him if he was gay?

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
He had a white blonde girl few months think they between together few years but not sure if they still together. I don’t think he’s gay at all he’s just an international kid - Nigeria, New Zealand - my friend has similar background and is into Anime, Manga, same things. Issy reps Nigeria but has some white boy prank fun shyt in him too from NZ so prob doesn’t resonate with everyone

His girl:
Media - Israel Adesanya's girlfriend (video and pic)
I never really checked on sherdog until tonight. God those cacs are bitter.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
This is what happens when you fight someone with footwork that isn't gonna let you push them up against the cage.

Bruh im not a MMA guy at all but last week i watched both of their fights against Romero (first time i ever watched either one fight) and said that if Costa doesnt turn this into a dog fight, he's going to get taken apart strategically...and that's what happened. Costa should have went for broke because he wasn't going to win a chess match. It reminded me of watching Floyd fight and making a pressure fighter second guess themselves bc they surprised about what's coming back at them

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Bruh im not a MMA guy at all but last week i watched both of their fights against Romero (first time i ever watched either one fight) and said that if Costa doesnt turn this into a dog fight, he's going to get taken apart strategically...and that's what happened. Costa should have went for broke because he wasn't going to win a chess match. It reminded me of watching Floyd fight and making a pressure fighter second guess themselves bc they surprised about what's coming back at them
I think it was also like watching Roy Jones. Confusing the brains reactions to such a degree that you defend for shots that never land and stand still for shots that do.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yeah and israel can crack too. Whitaker and costa I don't think we're stopped but he did. He uses a lot of good boxing feints etc

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wouls you stop watching him if he was gay?

no of course not

Whole post is pure cringe and reeks of cac insecurities

breh telling grown men you're going to cum on them is cringe. i dont care if izzy fukks dudes or women he's the one doing the extra sh1t and cac frat boy trolling not me

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That's like street fighter or Tekken when you get your ass beat and the opponent is dancing next to your unconscious body.

He gunned Whittaker down when he was sitting up half conscious :russ:

Izzy like a bisexual jock with a chip on his shoulder but hey, he Makin um mad.

Last edited: