UFC 254 On ESPN+ PPV At 2 pm ET [10/24] “Unrivaled, Undefeated, Undisputed” (Khabib/Justin Gaethje)

Who Wins Saturday Afternoon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Khabib will only lose if he gets tired by round 3. Gaethje does not really wilt like that and that's his best chance imo.

White supremacist cacs are extremely upset with Gaethje identifying more with his Mexican side than his white side. He says his fighting style reflects his Hispanic heritage and he was raised as an Hispanic.

Cacs aren't happy with that and a Sherdog white supremacist whose avatar is Jones in an orange jumpsuit :mjpls: claims he's ashamed of his "viking roots" :pachaha:.

His mother:

f91db4ecf562dded5923e160d6614730.jpg

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Not really. If they are specifically targeting the Russian, Gulf and Muslim audience markets. Sunday is the first day of the working week in the Gulf, so it makes sense from that prospective.

Yea i'm working overseas in the Gulf right now and the fight card starts at 9pm tonight... which is a pleasant change...

To put perspective, the Loma vs Teo main event last weekend (and Cormier vs Miocic 3 a few weeks back) started around 6:30am Sunday morning... which is the equivalent of you guys having to watch every big ppv on a Monday morning while driving to work. You'd have to wake up at 4am to watch the prelims.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yea i'm working overseas in the Gulf right now and the fight card starts at 9pm tonight... which is a pleasant change...

To put perspective, the Loma vs Teo main event last weekend (and Cormier vs Miocic 3 a few weeks back) started around 6:30am Sunday morning... which is the equivalent of you guys having to watch every big ppv on a Monday morning while driving to work. You'd have to wake up at 4am to watch the prelims.

I'm in the UK. So I know your suffering some what. I'm not getting up, but I stay up thru the night to watch it all. Prelims start at 1am, main card 3am :mjcry:

This 5pm start for me is :banderas:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
gaethje has a puncher's chance before he gets taken down. he's been fighting smarter in his most recent bouts and he absolutely dismantled el cucuy.

once Khabib locks those legs tho, hes gonna fustigate him

If Khabib has a chink in his armor, it's that he can get a bit too carried away keeping it standing and exchanging. That Poirier fight is the perfect example of good and bad Khabib.

1st rd was good Khabib; patient, calculating, only threw like 2-3 punches in a short flurry that was enough to distract Poirier and boom, takedown. Controlled the next 3.5 minutes on the ground.

2nd rd was bad Khabib; tried a flying knee off rip, talkin mad shyt, got baited into throwing reckless haymakers and boom, got countered bad by Poirer. Dazed and back pedaling, almost got countered again, then finally went for the TD.

He got into an extended striking contest with Conor as well but he won that exchange and dropped Conor on his ass. Still, that's what gives Gaethe a solid chance if Khabib out there bullshytting.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Khabib will only lose if he gets tired by round 3. Gaethje does not really wilt like that and that's his best chance imo.

White supremacist cacs are extremely upset with Gaethje identifying more with his Mexican side than his white side. He says his fighting style reflects his Hispanic heritage and he was raised as an Hispanic.

Cacs aren't happy with that and a Sherdog white supremacist whose avatar is Jones in an orange jumpsuit :mjpls: claims he's ashamed of his "viking roots" :pachaha:.

isn’t he a Trumpster?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

White on the outside brown on the inside. Cacs gonna hate this.:russ:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I can’t believe so many folks are sleeping on Gaethje after the way he embarrassed Tony. This isn’t the same dude that was out there fighting recklessly in WSOF to make a highlight reel, he’s a much smarter and complete fighter now.

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
I think gaethje takes this. So if you’re betting, throw everything on khabib because I’ve been on the wrong side for every main event the last few months :sadcam: