UFC 254 On ESPN+ PPV At 2 pm ET [10/24] “Unrivaled, Undefeated, Undisputed” (Khabib/Justin Gaethje)

Who Wins Saturday Afternoon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
When you used the same breathe to discredit guys like McGregor,

you can discredit his opponents all you want, but state who you think would be champ if he wasnt there....in all 3 generations and he'd fukk them up something serious. and thats that.
?
if jon wasnt in the division who would be champ these 10 years. cause i know for a fact he beat them all.
i know one man cleaned out his division and thats jones. so i want to hear the answer to this one.

'put on a stretcher after binge drinking now means youre not great' despite the fact that he KO'd the same man after a huge lay off and sober. we'll just over look that. aite but im the stan :heh:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I'd have go back and look.

But did his face look worse after 1 rd standing with Khabib than it did after 5 rds with Tony????

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
?
if jon wasnt in the division who would be champ these 10 years. cause i know for a fact he beat them all.
i know one man cleaned out his division and thats jones. so i want to hear the answer to this one.

'put on a stretcher after binge drinking now means youre not great'
despite the fact that he KO'd the same man after a huge lay off and sober. we'll just over look that. aite but im the stan :heh:
You're now chopping posts out of context, quoting me on shyt I never said and asking barely comprehensible questions. :ld: I mean look at the bolded my dude. You sounding like one. Like I said in the first reply to you, all this shyt was never necessary, I didn't say Jon was a bad fighter or anything.

Just the notion of Khabib having a GOAT claim got you building up Ryan Bader as Drago or some shyt. Keep it in perspective.

Whatever excuses you wanna make for them, the poor outside of the cage decisions to do stuff like take steroids, end up in jail during your prime over nut shyt, or look past your opponents & end up on a stretcher erases any sort of untouchable aspect to his GOAT claim. The roids alone is a huge black eye. He got popped for them in the lead up to the Gus KO you're bragging about.

And to answer your queson:
1. It hasnt been 3 generations its been two max. Unless your idea of a "generation" is like three years.

2. IMO it would have hot potato'd among the old Pride guys for as long as it took for DC to arrive from Strikeforce. 205 is a shallow ass division

Now I have a question: have you ever seen anyone fight Khabib to a split decison? You ever seen him come in unprepared for a fight and end up in a hospital? You ever seen him hurt?

Did he need roids to beat connor?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You're now chopping posts out of context, quoting me on shyt I never said and asking barely comprehensible questions. :ld: I mean look at the bolded my dude. You sounding like one. Like I said in the first reply to you, all this shyt was never necessary, I didn't say Jon was a bad fighter or anything.

Just the notion of Khabib having a GOAT claim got you building up Ryan Bader as Drago or some shyt. Keep it in perspective.

Whatever excuses you wanna make for them, the poor outside of the cage decisions to do stuff like take steroids, end up in jail during your prime over nut shyt, or look past your opponents & end up on a stretcher erases any sort of untouchable aspect to his GOAT claim. The roids alone is a huge black eye. He got popped for them in the lead up to the Gus KO you're bragging about.

And to answer your queson:
1. It hasnt been 3 generations its been two max. Unless your idea of a "generation" is like three years.

2. IMO it would have hot potato'd among the old Pride guys for as long as it took for DC to arrive from Strikeforce. 205 is a shallow ass division

Now I have a question: have you ever seen anyone fight Khabib to a split decison? You ever seen him come in unprepared for a fight and end up in a hospital? You ever seen him hurt?

Did he need roids to beat connor?
i will answer your 3 questions no probs. after you answer mine.

Daps
when the pride guys came in and beat the good ol farm boys of the ufc :wow:

former champ. had the best TUF fight with Bonner....and Silva goes up and shows him some chute box. and Silva is OLDER than Forest :wow:

I love PRIDE but they really weren't dominating like that. The UFC records of PRIDE champs/GP winners after joining/returning to the UFC comes out to 38W-52L. I also don't think I could consider 3W-2L Silva a PRIDE guy, if that's the case I'd have to consider Wand a UFC guy just cause he competed there first.

:dame:

I_Q

All Star
Daps
B2EECB73_B244_4719_B610_130386897D48.jpeg

420FBF17_B604_4768_BC35_42F690588593.0.jpeg

:laugh: