UFC 279 On ESPN+ PPV [9/10 @ 10 ET] “Absolute S#it Show” (Nate Diaz/Tony Ferguson, Khamzat Chimaev/Kevin Holland)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps

Khamzat going need to fight at his natural weight class. This is his weigh in at UFC 267 in Abu Dhabi.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if Khamzat doesn't make weight for Saturday...
Posted this on Monday in the general MMA topic but he was 22kg over on Monday night. I'm not a weight cut guy so I didn't know if he could do it or not but I personally didn't think it was happening. He wasn't taking it serious at all.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anyone else feel like the pressure is getting to Khamzat? He’s been acting up all week. Maybe he’s just trying to sell the fight :manny:

Sidenote: gets a little annoying when they clump him in with Khabib. They fight way different and he didn’t train with them. He’s not even a devout Muslim like Khabib is. He’s from Chechnya, seeked asylum, went to Sweden. Once he blew up the Chechen dictator started supporting him.
Dude just puts on a show for the cameras

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I thought they said this PPV was getting canceled yesterday? Is it still going down? And how this mf get so overweight lmao I think he had no plan on making weight

Edit: it was just the press conference that was canceled

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
Son....I knew he missed weight but 7.5 over. That nikka literally didn't care about the fight. I was already surprised this was the main event. Dana gotta be furious and that makes me happy that he missed weight.
I seen his interview and honestly he talked more about the money than the fight he comes off like he doesn't really care he just wants the money. After that beating he took from burns i wouldn't be surprised if next year he's like Nate and bashes the UFC pay rate.

Missing by 8 pounds shows he really didn't even attempt to get hard to lose weight. Dude doesn't even care much.

Also Darren till is too friendly smd too much of a bro, too much clowning and partying and went away from being the Russian killer the UFC hyped him up to be.