UFC 282 On ESPN+ PPV [12/10 @ 10 pm ET] “Don’t Believe The Hype” (Ankalaev/Blachowicz, Paddy/Gordon)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Either or both the 4th and 5th could have been 10-8 rounds for Ankalaev but Jan was doing his thing in the first three but I don’t think none of those were super dominant rounds for Jan. That third round was Jan’s most dominant.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Either or both the 4th and 5th could have been 10-8 rounds for Ankalaev but Jan was doing his thing in the first three but I don’t think none of those were super dominant rounds for Jan. That third round was Jan’s most dominant.
jan only ran round 2 and 3. he got oustruck in round one and ragdolled 4 & 5

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
jan only ran round 2 and 3. he got oustruck in round one and ragdolled 4 & 5
Yea, Jan was doing his thing in the first three, the last two he was getting worked. The first is the only thing up for debate. If the last two are 10-8 for Ankalaev it still should be in Ankalaev’s favor even more so if he was given the first round.

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

What a joke of a night for the UFC.

The LHW champ used to mean something. Dana was thirsty and rushed this championship fight instead of letting Glover get a few months to prep or do Glover-Jan 2. Now there is no champ.

I hope someone in the media has the balls to ask that the ufc investigate some of their judges especially right after they banned the Krause fighters. It’s obvious at this point.

I know Dana is looking for another hype but Paddy ain’t it. He’s getting finished his next go around. Let him and Ilia fight since they have bad blood already. I’m also glad Bryce got his ass kicked.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Yea, Jan was doing his thing in the first three, the last two he was getting worked. The first is the only thing up for debate. If the last two are 10-8 for Ankalaev it still should be in Ankalaev’s favor even more so if he was given the first round.
bruh. jan got outstruck in rd one...folks need to rewind the fight

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Ankalaev fought the perfect fight down the stretch, staying close was his only option after his legs got fukked :whoa:
Perfect fight for a decision win, which him & his camp were always trying for. Good for them for executing the gameplan they wanted…..that being said, cant wait for Jiri to come back & bring the excitement back, belt or not.