UFC 283 Rio On ESPN+ PPV [1/21 @ 10 pm ET] “Novo Ano, Novo Campeão” (Glover Teixeira/Jamahal Hill, Figueiredo/Moreno 4)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Wait Jessica Andrade got an Onlyfans?

Crazy to me how sometimes she'll look cute. Sometimes...

But these...
jessica-andrade_thefappeningblog.com_0002.jpg

sqobFpmu.jpeg

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Respect to Glover, congrats to Hill.

But I’m confused here. Wasn’t Jiri Prochazka the champ who won against Glover last year, taking the title? What happened…?

Glover is a tough man, at his age of 43. Incredibly! Hill is a knockout-artist and couldn’t get Glover down.

Last edited:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
But I’m confused here. Wasn’t Jiri Prochazka the champ who won against Glover last year, taking the title? What happened…?
Jiri tore his shoulder and voluntarily vacated the title. So then last month they had a fight between Jan and Ankalaev tbat stunk up the joint, pissing off Dana. Fast forward a month and they are doing ANOTHER undisputed 205 title fight main event. This one however is a FOTY/Mauling!

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Hills a bad muthafukker man whew. He beat that nikka ass. Glover is a legend. Who just got decimated in his home country for the title. What else can you say? I put them shots from the replay in slow mo. My word there was some facial reconstruction goin on. On of them shots made Glovers entire upper body ripple. One of the other lefts had Glovers ears flapping like his head wanted to fly away. Brutal.

Daps
Dana is happy Im sure to see one of his Dana contender series guys start on that show and win the UFC title

crazy how gassed Hill was on one of them lower card events to coming in here dominating and countered Glover as the #7 heavyweight

blackexcellence
:wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Dana is happy Im sure to see one of his Dana contender series guys start on that show and win the UFC title

crazy how gassed Hill was on one of them lower card events to coming in here dominating and countered Glover as the #7 heavyweight

blackexcellence
:wow:

what was very surprising was his TDD wrestling. beat that man in every way possible :wow:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Jiri tore his shoulder and voluntarily vacated the title. So then last month they had a fight between Jan and Ankalaev tbat stunk up the joint, pissing off Dana. Fast forward a month and they are doing ANOTHER undisputed 205 title fight main event. This one however is a FOTY/Mauling!
Thanks for the update. I am listening to this interview right now and something similar was explained.

I truly wonder what biochemical substance Glover is using. I know the Amazon-region has a lot of plants that aren't known in the modern medical world.

Last edited:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
what was very surprising was his TDD wrestling. beat that man in every way possible :wow:
Yeah, you can't just say bruh beat him because he hits hard and is an athlete. He had to answer some questions about his takedown defense and grappling multiple times and did his thing. Big respect and an inspirational performance.