UFC FN APEX On ESPN [7/15 at 10 pm ET] “Title Eliminator” (Holm/Bueno Silva, Della Maddalena/Hafez)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Bassel “Badre” Hafez

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Holly talking about title shots and thought she would get it with wall and stall

Glad the old bytch lost

Her whole career she’s gotten away with having obnoxious ineffective volume and conditioning. And being more faster/elusive. This girl moved like a sloth but she had power in her hands which made Holm panic into her shytty wrestling aka wall and stall. Thank god she got caught. Hopefully the reign of headlining random fight nights is over

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
Holm doesn't have her speed anymore, It's about time for her to retire, she should have retired a while back honestly. She already won the title, and I'm pretty sure she's going into the UFC hall of fame and there ain't shyt left for her to do, she's been gate keeping ever since she lost to Nunes.

Last edited:

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
That Rousey KO was Earth shattering, but I can’t think of anybody that has lived off of one moment more than her.

It’s insane.

Masvidal really ate off that Askren KO. I know he had back to back victories against Till, Askren and Nate Diaz, but the Askren KO effectively made him a superstar.

Edit...I'm tired. Keep making typos. :stopitslime: