UFC FN Brasília [9/24] "Nós Somos Guerreiros": (Cyborg/Lansberg, Barão/Nover, Bigfoot/Nelson)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr.Logic

Banned
Daps
He didn't stop it quick enough.

7 years in the making :camby: nobody wanted this fukkin rematch except Bisping.
People wanted this rematch...In fact, the public asked for this fight when they saw how Dan Henderson looked at Bisping at the post-fight conference...I don't know if it was here or youtube were somebody suggested it would be cool for Hendo to fight Bisping for his retirement fight...

The MMA media picked it up the next day, and the UFC decided to run with the story line...

This literally happened because a person commented on how Hendo looked at Bisping after that Rockhold fight...The UFC is just running with it...

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She doesn't even need to put up any weight...Ronda walks around 165...She is a big girl...Plus, she started her career at 145...

It is not easy for Ronda to cut to 135...
I think her judo weight was over 150

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
All the 135 lbs veterans fought at 145 at Strikeforce...Ronda, Miesha and etc are 145 lbs...

It is not easy for them to cut to 135lbs...Miesha nearly missed weight in her last fight...

Miesha was a one time thing. Only person who's truly Cyborg size and could possibly be a 145 is Holm. The rest are BW.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Miesha was a one time thing. Only person who's truly Cyborg size and could possibly be a 145 is Holm. The rest are BW.
As fighters get older the weight cut becomes more difficult, lets see how her cut goes for UFC 205

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
:francis:it seemed like the game plan was just to survive and try to hug cyborg until the clock elapsed. Her whole demeanor pre fight led me to believe she had a secret but she couldn't even strike for shyt. I wonder how some of these ppl get fighting licenses

Holly Holm destroying Ronda was hard to watch for you? :russ: You must come from bad people
Any fight in which someone essentially come out there and get beat senseless in front of thousands of people is hard to watch to me. Especially if that hyped themselves up and came in with an ego. I like combat sports but it is another human being out there at the end

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any fight in which someone essentially come out there and get beat senseless in front of thousands of people is hard to watch to me. Especially if that hyped themselves up and came in with an ego. I like combat sports but it is another human being out there at the end

they said she was a muy thai champ, i guess i would be scard sh!tless facing cyborg as well

i know what she was doing, survive the intentional burst of cyborg and hope she gasses after cutting to 141

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Trinaldo put a vagina on Felder's face :huhldup:
CtK60QFUkAA1UiS.jpg-large.0.0.jpeg

All Star
Daps
All the 135 lbs veterans fought at 145 at Strikeforce...Ronda, Miesha and etc are 145 lbs...

It is not easy for them to cut to 135lbs...Miesha nearly missed weight in her last fight...
Ronda was at 145 until they started talking title fights. Soon as they said Cyborg, she said :whoa: and called out Meisha.