UFC FN Fresno [12/9]: “Warning: A Killer Cub Has Been Spotted In The Area” (Swanson/Ortega)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Great performance by Ortega to secure the biggest win of his UFC career, BJJ blessed :wow:

T-City out here choking people for the kids, humble :obama:. Great post-fight promo as well.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Not a fan of marlon but i was kind of glad aljermain got GOT like that. Maybe now he can move to a real camp with an actual striking coach or just quit the sport altogether. No way any athetic commision should ever let someone with his striking ever step into the octagon

Sick end to the main event but i wonder why cub didnt fall to knees and try his luck

Last edited:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ortega isn't catching Max with that. But I will say he's looking nice. He gets hit too much for my liking and that could be because he tends to be a little flat and walks straight. If he can fix that sure he will be a contender... but he needs to upgrade his stand up and defense.

Yeah I feel some type of way about Sterling his hands are washed he should train with Henry Cejudo's camp... but I do want to see him come back because I don't want anyone to go out like that plus he's cool people with my brand but :wow:

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Sterling ain’t never gonna leave Longo.

That whole camp is a bunch of meathead wrestlers with no striking