UFC FN Hamburg [7/22] “Sunday Bloody Sunday” (Shogun/Smith, Teixeira/Anderson)

Who Wins On Sunday Afternoon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shogun style wild dated, the fact that he is ranked #8 is ridiculous and an indictment on the LHW division. Dude been in the game all these years and still don't have a jab and throwing just overhand bombs.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Card was mostly :russell:, outside of a few fights. Didn't watch the prelims yet.

Danny Roberts vs. David Zawada was a fun back and forth scrap on the ground.

Sad to see Shogun go out like that :to:, he is one of my favorite fighters of all time and someone I became a fan of quickly when I first started watching MMA. Smith getting full beating up these legends. I like the AG fight for him next :ehh:, although he has been really active lately.

Next week's event should be the antithesis of this card.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I had a feeling Shogun would get finished brutally. Smith is a madman asking to be the replacement for Oedezmir against Gus. That dude has balls of steel. Struve is a complete waste of height and reach.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Had to go to Sunday afternoon service, so I’m just getting a chance to finish this card.

Struve is like a 7 footer in the NBA that doesn’t rebound and just wants to jack up 3s. Dude is just big for no reason.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Terrible night for Brazilians, three Ls in a row :thiagofacepalm:

It’s time for somebody to have “the talk” with Shogun. I love violence, but that was hard to watch.