UFC FN Orlando On ESPN [12/3 at 10 pm ET] “All Or Nothing In O-Town” (Wonderboy Thompson/Kevin Holland)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Stephen “Wonderboy” Thompson

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Kevin “Trailblazer” Holland

• Bryan “Bam Bam” Barbarena

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Rafael Dos Anjos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Wonderboy striking is crazy :wow: Holland is nuts trying to beat him at his game lol
I think dude wants the role of the well-liked company guy too much. After he blew up running his mouth during fights he ODed on it during a fight making jokes while getting his ass whooped the entire time.

Now he’s in the fukk it just give me all the exciting fights lane to the point that he chooses the crowd love over his own fight IQ. You could tell his corner was pissed in I think the third round when they were like “Can we make this a mixed martial arts fight now, please? :beli:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
How many times gotta tell Holland to get in somebody's camp :snoop:
That’s what disappoints me the most. After I think the Brunson fight he put his arm around dude and was like if you shut everything down and give me 6 months I’ll shore up that part of the game so that with your other skills, people won’t be able to mess with you.

Dude came out for a day of getting wrecked on the wrestling mats by DCs high school and college boys but then dipped. After the Khamzat fight he retired, but then came back and said don’t give him wrestlers, he only wants to fight strikers.

He seems resistant to put the type of work in that will get him where he needs to go

Aveda

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I think dude wants the role of the well-liked company guy too much. After he blew up running his mouth during fights he ODed on it during a fight making jokes while getting his ass whooped the entire time.

Now he’s in the fukk it just give me all the exciting fights lane to the point that he chooses the crowd love over his own fight IQ. You could tell his corner was pissed in I think the third round when they were like “Can we make this a mixed martial arts fight now, please? :beli:

TBF its not a bad position. If a fukkhead like Cowboy can ride off being a fringe contender for years I'm fine with a likeable brother like holland doing it. He needs to get some ranked wins at some point though :mjlol:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TBF its not a bad position. If a fukkhead like Cowboy can ride off being a fringe contender for years I'm fine with a likeable brother like holland doing it. He needs to get some ranked wins at some point though :mjlol:
Yeah that spot can get you paid. Especially if you can stay durable, healthy and available. It’s a catch 22 because it can go bad if you don’t play the game right and like you said, you definitely gotta get some W’s. The tough part is that when it’s going well, you’re right around the corner from the title or a money fight. But then it can go bad and you suffer mental and physical career altering losses in your past two fights against Khamzat and Wonderboy.

He gotta make sure he’s getting his bread at every turn. I know they said they took care of him for the last minute Khamzat change. I hope they really did because UFC will grind these dudes into the ground if they let them.