UFC FN St. Louis [1/14] "Kingdom Come: Korean Super Boy Returns" (Stephens/Choi, Vitor/Hall Off)

Who Wins Sunday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
UFC Fight Night: Stephens vs. Choi fight card

The first UFC event of 2018 takes place at the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri, and it has a surefire thriller as the main event. Featherweight strikers Jeremy Stephens and “The Korean Superboy” Doo Ho Choi will clash in a five-round showdown. The co-main is a middleweight bout between Vitor Belfort and Uriah Hall. Paige VanZant goes up to flyweight to face Jessica-Rose Clark, while welterweight contender Kamaru Usman faces off Emil Weber Meek in the main card opener.

Main Card (10 PM ET, FS1)

Jeremy Stephens vs. Doo Ho Choi

Uriah Hall vs. Vitor Belfort

Paige VanZant vs. Jessica Rose-Clark

Kamaru Usman vs. Emil Weber Meek

Preliminary Card (8 PM ET, FS1)

Darren Elkins vs. Michael Johnson

James Krause vs. Alex White

Matt Frevola vs. Marco Polo Reyes

Thiago Alves vs. Zak Cummings

Preliminary Card (6 PM ET, UFC Fight Pass)

Kalindra Faria vs. Jessica Eye

Talita Bernardo vs. Irene Aldana

Danielle Taylor vs. JJ Aldrich

Mike Santiago vs. Mads Burnell

Kyung Ho Kang vs. Guido Cannetti

I still think we'll see TRT Vitor show up in Bellator at some point, but if this is his last fight thanks for the memories :gabigoat:

The sole reason I'm an MMA fan today is because I was mesmerized when I saw a Vitor KO on a UFC VHS that I accidentally rented from Blockbuster, because I thought it was the Royal Rumble. I've been on the bandwagon ever since through all the highs and lows, and there have been a lot of lows. Despite that, or maybe even because of it, his career has meant more to me than any other athlete's. He's been knocked down so many times, and always gotten back up.

It's going to be rough watching this on Sunday night:jamesbrownwowww:

I apologize for writing all this in the OP, but I just had to let it out :to:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: the fight that got me hooked on ufc

10000822.gif