UFC FN Vegas On ESPN 2 [11/28 @ 10 pm ET] “Card Subject To Change” (Smith/Clark)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Anthony “My Teeth Are Falling Out” Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Anthony Smith seems like a good dude, but gotdamn ... 16 losses

harp on it each and every week in these threads about the BMF, double digit loss fighters that the UFC always gas up ... the shyt needs to stop. not saying they shouldn't be on the card at all (because it's a case by case scenario), but there is absolutely no reason for any fighter with double digit losses to be ranked in the top 5 ... much less be main eventing shows...
The heavyweight divisions are not deep enough to be that picky atall :mjlol:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
The heavyweight divisions are not deep enough to be that picky atall :mjlol:

Smith is middleweight/light heavyweight

either way ... there is more than enough talent out there at any weight class to have your top 5 in the world have respectable win/loss records. UFC just gotta do a better job at signing talent.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Smith is middleweight/light heavyweight

either way ... there is more than enough talent out there at any weight class to have your top 5 in the world have respectable win/loss records. UFC just gotta do a better job at signing talent.
i get what you’re saying but UFC doesn’t give a fukk about that. If they cared about records they would have kept Ryan Bader and Corey Anderson, Phil Davis, etc.

their model is built on excitement and entertainment, which gives them more flexibility with booking and maximizes potential profit. You gotta watch PFL or somthing if you worried about records

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Norma Dumont got the best ass in the UFC. no wonder she missed weight :mjgrin:

dSe4fOX.gif

tZ5Ar63.gif

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was maybe the least impressive triangle off the back I've ever seen.