UFC On FOX 23 [Sat. 1/28] "Cowboy: Homecoming" (Shevchenko/Peña, Cerrone/Masvidal, & More)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yea like I said she isn't good at anything. Shes very lucky Zingano was out of shape after a 17 month layoff and has the IQ of a rock. She has no success at all in this fight. Got sweep twice. Was getting outstruck in guard. Got caught the second time on that armbar attempt. Shes annoying and egotistical as fukk for someone who is very low skilled
Her early takedown attempts in the second round and her early COMPLETELY ineffective and un-respected clinch work throughout was just pathetic

she gonna be eternal gatekeeper status at this rate... which is actually good for the division as a whole. from now on, if you can't beat pena, you shouldn't get talked about

I liked Duke better anyways...

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She doesn't look terrible with a full head of hair down to her shoulders, but when she's experimenting with these goofy ass hairstyles and currently looking like some cac dude from a Mississippi trailer park... :scusthov:
Yea her look now compared to when she first came in the UFC is completely different, she was always a dyke but she at least used to look a bit softer. Tonight she looked like an off the clock Luchadore.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Masvidal better come out and finish Cowboy this round
3t5syu.jpg

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Can someone explain to me why holly has a title shot? Last time I saw her she lost to schevenko :gucci: