UFC on FoX 29 [4/14] "Someone is going to get their wig split"

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, didn't think Poirier would have any power left, DC right Gaethje dumb for not trying to fall back on his wrestling when he was hurt. Gaethje's needs to take the year off and let his brain rest.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Gaethje was out there doing the Bernie

8ylkO.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Been mostly watching NBA all day, but caught up with this card.

Great fight in the main event. Gaethje fights like he always does and I thought his leg kick strategy and forward pressure might be able to break Dustin down over the course of the fight, but Dustin is tough as hell and he was tagging Gaethje all fight with nice boxing combinations. Justin really needs to utilize his wrestling more or at least add a shred of defense :francis:

Condit has been one of my favorite fighters for awhile, but when you are losing to the other Cowboy by sub :francis:. He's not completely shopworn, but I don't see him being a major contender in the WW division anymore. Should have gotten the decision over Robbie :mjcry:

Solid fight for Stylebender, still has a ways to go but definitely a prospect to keep watching to see how he develops :ehh:

Close fight between Casey/Waterson, I though Casey did enough to get the W with her offense from the bottom. Michelle was able to secure the takedown, but didn't do a ton of GnP

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Please give stylebender a favorable matchup. Say what you want about Bellator but they make Page look like a killer. Maybe they’ve been doing it too long but they’ve done it. Matching Israel against tough men brawlers does nobody any good.

Condit is so washed. His durability is gone and hes always has poor wrestling. The game has passed him by. 2-7 since 2012. If he’s not fighting Diaz again I don’t care to see him continue fighting

Gaethje is overrated. Guys in the UFC aren’t going to wilt from his forward pressure as much like the WSOF. He’s basically a flat footed punching bag who throws out heavy leg kicks