UFC On Fox [4/15]"Mighty Mouse Is On The Way" (Mighty Mouse/Reis, Thug Rose/Karate Hottie, & Jacaré)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weird ass stoppage, I think Whittaker was gonna stop him anyway but I don't get stopping it when Jacare was working his way back up instead of when he was laid out on his back getting his head caved in. Either way dope performance from Whittaker, I knew he had a massive advantage in the standup going in, just had to keep it standing. Whittaker vs Mousasi or Rockhold if he's healthy should be next.

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
Weird ass stoppage, I think Whittaker was gonna stop him anyway but I don't get stopping it when Jacare was working his way back up instead of when he was laid out on his back. Either way dope performance from Whittaker, I knew he had a massive advantage in the standup going in, just had to keep it standing. Whittaker vs Mousasi or Rockhold if he's healthy should be next.
Whittaker vs rockhold :ohlawd:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
*SPOILER ALERT ABOUT THE JACARE-WHITAKER FIGHT*

What the fukk.... this is what I just wrote. Jacare wins NOTHING with this and now he´s lost a fight and it will be harder to get a title shot for Jacare..

I think the UFC fukked this up. He just fought... not a good look for the UFC.

No disrespect to Whitaker.

Those fists are the real deal, he was very smart to stay off the ground and focus like he did.